Madonna slaying new TikTok challenge

Lover

i just love that she does whatever the hell she wants at this point and people are so constantly bothered- keep trolling them Madge!

she’s not Confessions Madonna anymore, we need to accept those days are long gone now

4 hours ago, plasticboy said:

i just love that she does whatever the hell she wants at this point and people are so constantly bothered- keep trolling them Madge!

she’s not Confessions Madonna anymore, we need to accept those days are long gone now

:cm:

she soon will be 64 and she's still feeding us on a daily basis.

judged by the amount of ageists in here she's also still a threat.

not everyone has that lol

12 hours ago, P.O.P said:

This never ending "your fave exists because of Madonna" narrative:bibliahh:

Women like Cher, Dolly Parton and Tina Turner all toured the globe and stayed relevant when they were much older than Madonna while being much, MUCH revered and loved.

So no, we don't need Madonna's "raunchy" Instagram pictures for our faves to thrive later in their careers.

Are you sure? I never said that "your fave exists because of Madonna" i said she paved the way, as others paved the way for her. I`m portuguese not english, i think i had writen correctly. The 3 star that you say yes they are relevant but choose to calm down, only Cher and Dolly are pretty active. And well none of them can be compared to Madonna, sorry, Madonna achieve much more, its another league. And yes, you don`t need Madonna raunchy instagram posts,simply don`t watch. And yes your faves always need for her raunchy posts because they are inspired by Madonna, even when they say that aren`t. As Madonna is inspired by others. You must say no but there is a before Madonna and a after Madonna in pop world. And her, Tina and Dolly great artists and icons don`t have that. 

22 hours ago, Joyride said:

she reminds me of Oli London

:deadbanana2: 

The way her comments are always filled with people dragging her and she continues to post stuff like this. We stan a queen who doesn't care!

10 hours ago, Madonno said:

Sorry but those 3 ladies TOGETHER dont have even the 10% of relevance Madonna has. 

Whatever if you like her or not, you must be beyond delulu if you try to deny her impact in music and pop culture all around the world. 

Uh, do you know who Dolly Parton is? She is arguably far more beloved and well-known on a global scale than Madonna, especially to the younger generation of today. Not to mention her legacy remains firmly intact, which is not something you can say about Madonna. You need to log off and enter the real world.

11 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

:deadbanana2: 

The way her comments are always filled with people dragging her and she continues to post stuff like this. We stan a queen who doesn't care!

Uh, do you know who Dolly Parton is? She is arguably far more beloved and well-known on a global scale than Madonna, especially to the younger generation of today. Not to mention her legacy remains firmly intact, which is not something you can say about Madonna. You need to log off and enter the real world.

Sorry but do you have some backup for your claim?

Nope.

AS FAR as number goes:

- SPOTIFY (listeners): Madonna 22M vs Dolly 10M

- INSTAGRAM (followers) : Madonna 18M vs Dolly 5M

- ALMBUMS (sales): Madonna 244M vs Dolly don´t know, but I´m sure less than 100M

Yeah, you don´t have any source for your backup, just hate from bein ....  a Lady Gaga fan? Let me laugh darling.

Real world is.... Madonna is bigger than those ladies combined. Specially Dolly who´s a cuntry singer and Country music is a non factor outside USA :isudumblmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.