Taylor Swift doing 1989 TV Secret Sessions

19SLAYty9

I wonder if that’s the original sign for the original sessions in Nashville or a new one ?!

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

:gaycat6: is it from the previous 1989 ss or is it a hint

See the hair up and the bangs and the blue shirt..  a hint me thinks 

This whole re-releases project is just....

Is anyone actually preferring the new We Are Never Ever.. to the old one? Like seriously? How is she going to recreate all these 1989 Max Martin productions on a budget? No one is going to be listening to this in 20 years over the originals, the whole thing is pointless. Just take the L, you still own the publishing and are still getting your coin, move on from Scooter or whoever owns them now.

5 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Is anyone actually preferring the new We Are Never Ever.. to the old one? Like seriously? How is she going to recreate all these 1989 Max Martin productions on a budget? No one is going to be listening to this in 20 years over the originals, the whole thing is pointless. Just take the L, you still own the publishing and are still getting your coin, move on from Scooter or whoever owns them now.

? The streams are on her old albums have dropped significantly after the re-release. Both songs from 1989 that we’ve gotten so far are either of equal quality or even better than the original

11 minutes ago, Protocol said:

the paragraph :ahh: 

Her re-recordings will add at least 10B streams to her catalog, and she will earn more money from them too, so I don’t know why she should take the L. 

15 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Girl this is about MONEY and that’s smart.

Imagine how much money she made from Red TV + the music licensing rights. She’s doing nothing but winning.

I doubt she's gonna do secret sessions during a pandemic. it's probably just an easter egg because 1989 TV is getting released soon. 

wtf cares just give me Better than Revenge (Taylor's Version) and call it a day

We want TS10. 

Probably an Easter 

like how she accepted her award at the ama with her back showing first like the evermore cover 

3 hours ago, Protocol said:

My thoughts exactly, 1989 and rep (TV) are going to be a mess without Max Martin

Wildest Dreams and This Love both are better than the original so I'm excited :duca: 

She kinda flopped. Now it's not a "secret" anymore since Swifties know now :eli:

5 hours ago, Protocol said:

mte:rip: the money is too good I guess

5 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

the paragraph :ahh: 

Her re-recordings will add at least 10B streams to her catalog, and she will earn more money from them too, so I don’t know why she should take the L. 

not you admitting that she does it more for the money than for ethical purposes :rip: even swifties are letting it show after moths of this mess 

5 hours ago, JoanneActII said:

I doubt she's gonna do secret sessions during a pandemic. it's probably just an easter egg because 1989 TV is getting released soon. 

What pandemic? It's over

6 hours ago, Protocol said:

I actually disliked Taylor, beside Safe & Sound. Finally got into her with Folklore and Evermore and these re-recordings actually made me get into her.

Most acts do re-releases of all their albums for anniversary reasonings at one point in their career, some only add lame remixes or ONE song. Taylor actualy enhanced the albums and gave her fans something extra

Taylor introduces her back catalogue to new audiences with these re-releases but also on the other side gives herself the oppertunity to revist the unreleased catalogue and share them with her fans.

So I wouldn't call it pointless at all

6 hours ago, Protocol said:

I wanna get the Vault tracks and improved vocals but I’m kinda concerned about production too.

8 hours ago, JoanneActII said:

Y’all need to step outside. Imagine thinking the pandemic is still going on lol. 

She needs to just release Style TV in a week or two and 1989 TV next month and call it a day..

Edited by Mattyboy

What if she's releasing the vault tracks as a separate project until the 1989 court case with SIO is handled?

1 hour ago, Edibles. said:

What if she's releasing the vault tracks as a separate project until the 1989 court case with SIO is handled?

She can still legally release SIO TV but if she loses the case she'll obviously need to credit the other songwritters.

OT - why the hell are people quoting me delusionally acting like the pandemic is over.... anyways :swan:

52 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

She can still legally release SIO TV but if she loses the case she'll obviously need to credit the other songwritters.

OT - why the hell are people quoting me delusionally acting like the pandemic is over.... anyways :swan:

Because it is? Concerts, celebrity events and activities have been going on and mask free for over a year.. What are you talking about?.. :rip: 

Edited by Mattyboy

13 hours ago, Protocol said:

No, you take the L. Red TV sold 600k+ first week and had a #1 single. Other girls cannot even get close to that with original promoted material :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.