Lil Nas X & Youngboy Never Broke Again - "LATE TO DA PARTY"

Renan90

2 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

Twitter stans Normani and chloe. 

not only twitter but even instagram, like in the shade room comments everyone was praising the song. and also in YouTube reactions everyones liking the song. so in general, people are liking the song.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cap87

• SIDE2SIDE

• IDRAG4MJ

• Sweetestsecret

This is the "Holiday" of this era

He needs to understand people loved him for old town road. Light years more marketable and iconic than this. This is just… disposable and unforgettable. Sorry naw but this was a chop. Also I’m sure BET won’t be supporting him for real after this. Their not even that big to be dissing. That’s like making a diss track about cbs or something. How cringy. 

19 minutes ago, reymiu said:

This is going to go viral on TikTok, mark my words

Doesn’t any and everything go viral on Tik tok? Soon they’ll be over too. 

3 minutes ago, God_Donna said:

He needs to understand people loved him for old town road. Light years more marketable and iconic than this. This is just… disposable and unforgettable. Sorry naw but this was a chop. Also I’m sure BET won’t be supporting him for real after this. Their not even that big to be dissing. That’s like making a diss track about cbs or something. How cringy. 

Lil Nas X has no interest in staying in whatever box you want to keep him.  He has success beyond OTR.  BET is a big network.

42 minutes ago, God_Donna said:

What? OTR? :deadbanana2: he just had a huge album with 3 singles, two absolutely massive 

1 hour ago, Cap87 said:

Lil Nas X has no interest in staying in whatever box you want to keep him.  He has success beyond OTR.  BET is a big network.

Really? Name one of their BIG shows. Actually name 2. 

58 minutes ago, God_Donna said:

Really? Name one of their BIG shows. Actually name 2. 

BET Awards and Sistas

1 minute ago, Cap87 said:

It’s honestly so catchy :jamming: hopefully it keeps rising. Not really pulling numbers so far

This will be a skip for me. Hopefully just a buzz track 

36 minutes ago, FAN said:

It’s honestly so catchy :jamming: hopefully it keeps rising. Not really pulling numbers so far

The song has a good word of mouth, so that should make it a grower.

mlaredoperez
5 hours ago, FAN said:

What? OTR? :deadbanana2: he just had a huge album with 3 singles, two absolutely massive 

Yep all 3 with amazing hooks and strong album tracks.

This is just very supbar. 

the song is ok but Nas X is in a weird spot… he really is more of a pop star than a rapper but making pop friendly rap records is such a hard lane to stay in and I can tell he refuses to be boxed in which is good. we’ll see how well this song does in the long run.

6 hours ago, Cap87 said:

BET Awards and Sistas

Lmfao 

This needs to flop so he does better songs ,wtf i this 

this is.........bad.

he needs to make it a droplet and go back to pop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.