Avatar Studios first three animated films announced

Kings.

Three of my favorite characters in the entire franchise!

Korra? Girl… coming to flop.

Excited for Kyoshi and Zuko tho :duca:

Korra again? Give us a break.

I'm guessing they're gonna be based on their respective comics.

I personally think the way they ended Azula's arc in the series is perfect and didn't care for her being brought back in the comics/being brought back in Zuko's movie, but she's a slay so whatever. Excited for all three!

People complaining about more avatar content? Couldn't be me. Watch the Korra movie end them all.

more korra representation, only the best character in the franchise  :jonny:

Edited by thismoment

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Korra again? Give us a break.

It has been 7 years, it is way overdue to see her again.

Some of you forget how Korra was extremely sabotaged by Nickelodeon

They originally wanted another male Avatar/as did some of the toxic fans

Every season until 3 had short arcs as they had to start the season brand new with a new storyline/villain

Korra being aired exclusively online towards the end because Nickelodeon basically didn't want it to air on TV anymore

I-

Then Nickelodeon has the audacity to use Korra as one of their LGBT characters as if it they weren't against it in the first place

Whatever, the writers will hopefully now have an open floor to make Korra shove all the metal bending up Nickelodeon's ass :WAP:

2 hours ago, Venom said:

Some of you forget how Korra was extremely sabotaged by Nickelodeon

They originally wanted another male Avatar/as did some of the toxic fans

Every season until 3 had short arcs as they had to start the season brand new with a new storyline/villain

Korra being aired exclusively online towards the end because Nickelodeon basically didn't want it to air on TV anymore

I-

Then Nickelodeon has the audacity to use Korra as one of their LGBT characters as if it they weren't against it in the first place

Whatever, the writers will hopefully now have an open floor to make Korra shove all the metal bending up Nickelodeon's ass :WAP:

Korra might be one of the most underrated shows that existed on Nickelodeon. They really did The Legend of Korra dirty.:WAP:

hope Korra dies in the movie

• 4 weeks later...

They could have kept Korra and done a new Avatar or an Avatar of the past instead :celestial5:

Excited about Katara possibly fighting Azula again in the Zuko movie though :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.