Will BoTS use their sales and stream power to support Charles new single?

Into The Void

It seems despite their hatred for Charlie, they will be streaming.  Can Charlie get a streaming and radio hit?

Hopefully,

And I hope Charlie have a big radio deal on radio for a whole week (just like LS), with big radio update + huge sales (30-40k sales) & decent streams it has a chance for a top 10 / top 20 debut :dancehall:

If its good. I feel like they all bought the expensive album instead of the single.

17 minutes ago, Insanity said:

It surprises me how they always complain how people dislike BTS for no reason and then they go and dislike other artists for no reason :rip:

9 minutes ago, TrieLz said:

Hopefully,

And I hope Charlie have a big radio deal on radio for a whole week (just like LS), with big radio update + huge sales (30-40k sales) & decent streams it has a chance for a top 10 / top 20 debut :dancehall:

I feel like Atlantic will def support and get it on as many playlists as possible. They know he has a shot with this collab

Yet To Come is underperforming, maybe the akgaes can pull through.

It’s jungkook. So yes. Any other member idk if they’ll support. 

It won't get the full support of the fanbase like a group comeback would, but JK's fans will support it.

I'm embarrassed this was the song he chose to do as his official first solo gig. It sounds so childish and generic. BTS' desperation for western validation is sad.

They don't really care about the members' SOLO efforts very much, look at all the tanked OST singles

yes, and then they will become puthys

11 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

They don't really care about the members' SOLO efforts very much, look at all the tanked OST singles

Their OST singles are a Korean song, with zero playlisting, zero airplay, no remix and many of them didn’t have official MV on youtube. 
but they still charting on Billboard top 100 with only sales (in the range 20-30k sales) are still impressive.

but yeah in realistic this song are not going to debut #1 (with or without the new rules) but let’s aim for a Top 10 debut, we just need around 150 points to debut at #10, :coffee2:

Also JK is the second most popular BTS member in US, so many Armys will support him.

20 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

It surprises me how they always complain how people dislike BTS for no reason and then they go and dislike other artists for no reason :rip:

no reason? it's charlie puth, the worst

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.