Telephone Part II, would you be here fo it?

Gagacharts

Would you be here for Telephone Part II  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for Telephone Part II

• Yes
    • No

So, there are some rumors about it beeing on Beyonce´s new album (pls don´t take this as a give fact). Would you be here for another collaboration?

No, Gaga has to collaborate with relevant artists (not with someone whose last global hit was...checks notes...Telephone).  

Edited by Brishka

No, we're done waiting for it, both artists are in a different position than they were in 2009, this wouldn't make any sense. And Gaga kind of lost it, it wouldn't benefit Beyoncé to participate in this.

The moment’s passed sadly. I wouldn’t mind an unrelated collab though. 

1 minute ago, Nightglitch said:

No, we're done waiting for it, both artists are in a different position than they were in 2009, this wouldn't make any sense. And Gaga kind of lost it, it wouldn't benefit Beyoncé to participate in this.

This.

ARTPOP was the only era where a part 2 would have made sense because of Aura, now the ship has sailed and i doubt people want it anymore

21 minutes ago, Nightglitch said:

Yes, combined with her now ugly, non-melodic, sour voice, it’s better she stays away from beyonce.

No, I don't think a collaboration with Gaga would benefit her in anyway whatsoever.

They're in different leagues tbh.

NOPE..

It's enough that Gaga gave Beyonce her last non-remixd Global Smash :giraffe:

LG is completely joyless these days, and Beyonce is too far up her own ass, so no. That time has past.

Beyonce would bring down the level her last worldwide hit was Telephone 

Guess no one's calling him Gal Gadot because it's never coming.

We need more timeless pop bangers with iconic MVs, so yes I'm here for it.

No, Gaga did enough charity for the other lady by giving her her biggest hit of the 10s

I’m excited for a dance album by Beyoncé and if it is a dance album, then I’d be here for the collab. 

Gaga doesn't have that cool factor she used to have back then so no

Stans of both sides sound so bitter in this thread... Why are y'all so toxic? It's just a collab.

Edited by GrandeVersace

1 minute ago, GrandeVersace said:

Stans of both sides sound so bitter in this thread... Why are y'all so toxic? It's just a collab.

Thx! People need to stop with these fanwars.

OT: I would love it since Bey and Gaga are probably the best performers from this century and would slay in a music video.

No, they’re in different leagues now.

Beyonce is reaching legend status and the other one is barely keeping up.

Yeah of course. It's not something I'm actually expecting, but it's just one of those things that - if it does happen, I'll more than welcome it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.