Jon Snow Spin-off | Shelved

fridayteenage

Game Of Thrones Jon Snow Spinoff Series No Longer In Development At HBO

The Jon Snow spinoff of Game of Thrones is no longer in active development at HBO. 

Now, during an exclusive interview with Screen Rant, Harington confirmed that the Jon Snow spinoff series is no longer in development. The actor says the project was previously in the development stage, but "currently, it's not" and "it's off the table" because they "couldn't find the right story to tell." Though the spinoff is no longer in active development, Harington hopes they can revisit the project sometime in the future.

Source

Targaryens seem to be the only House that keeps the lights on on HBO :sorry:

spacer.png

(and before y'all start, Jon Snow is to the Targaryens what La Toya is to the Jacksons)

Edited by Riot
  • Haha 6

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• Miles.

• Terylee

• Johnny Jacobs

Jon Snow is such a boring character though, I never understood why of everyone, he was the favourite to have a spin off :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator

game of thrones deal with it GIF

• Haha 4

Not surprised, some of the things they announced sounded silly. I expect that animated series about Yi Ti and the series about Corlys to get shelved too :clown: 

As someone who loves Jon Snow and Kit Harington... GOOD.

I don't want to see anything that happens after "THAT" ending, because I want that ending eradicated from existence.  The only thing they should be doing in that era is a complete redo of S8.  And if they're not going to do that, then just leave it alone.

• Like 1

No one wanted it and there was nothing interesting for that character to do. 

Thank God.

We want Cersei and Jaime's love story.

• Haha 1

no one cares for him omg

dragons are the tea and everyone knows it chile 

no more Kit Harington nudity? we lost

kqQOv20.thumb.gif.52a7555d01813badc5d9d1

On 4/9/2024 at 1:52 PM, nathanspears said:

Jon Snow is such a boring character though, I never understood why of everyone, he was the favourite to have a spin off :deadbanana4:

I agree. Honestly, they were stupid to even entertain giving Jon Snow a spinoff. I liked him, but he is kind of boring and stoic. He's heroic and would need conflict and good stories to be interesting on screen, and WTF is there even to do in the North now that they got rid of the White Walkers? If they were going to give any of them a spinoff, it should have been Arya who when written well, is a funny-yet-dark, engaging character and it would at least be interesting to see the rest of the Planetos, in her adventures, like Yi Ti Ti, Sothoryos, Lys, that weird evil town where Melisandre was from etc. That said, I'm not enthused about any potential spinoff unless by a miracle, George finally puts out the books and they decide to re-film the finale. :fish2:

• Like 1

Panned, flop, fired, critical and commercial failure, etc.

kqQOv20.thumb.gif.52a7555d01813badc5d9d1

the evil is defeated.gif

Good, I honestly didn't like his character.

Justice for Daenerys

daenerys-targaryen-no-mercy.gif

Good, keep it :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.