Pied Piper 2.0: Dem Super PACS giving money to extremists in GOP primaries

Communion

what the absolute *** :deadbanana4:

An absolutely embarrassing political party :rip: they couldn’t get more delusional if they tried. 

Don't have any of your own ideas, this is the logical next step. Shameless. 

I'm pissed off at everybody right now across the political spectrum. 

No surprise when I first read this and posted it in the politics thread. 

They know they have nothing better to offer than “omg the other guy is crazy” We really need to change campaign finance laws. As long as there is money in politics nothing is gonna be done. 

Scratch a liberal, a fascist bleeds. Dems dump money into primarying progressives and sinking center-left leaning candidates and then (purposefully) waste money doing these antics as well. I seem to recall this strategy for boosting trump working well in 2016. 

EkfDX1nVkAA2OXY.jpg

2 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Scratch a liberal, a fascist bleeds. Dems dump money into primarying progressives and sinking center-left leaning candidates and then (purposefully) waste money doing these antics as well. I seem to recall this strategy for boosting trump working well in 2016. 

Sinking Bernie and boosting Trump so much so that Trump WON, yes! Hillary did THAT :clownny: Hillary literally inspired this Pied Piper 2.0 strategy. Instead of learning from Hillary's mistakes, neolibs are COPYING the mistakes. What an awful party.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.