Another scandal for Ezra Miller

wantedyoutogrow

they are a real-life supervillain, jesus christ

How have they not been served by the court already?

How is he still not behind bars at this point

They are a pedo????

Edited by ontherocks

Electric chair!

Oh I didn’t know there was already another thread for this?but omg this mess is getting outta hand. He shouldn’t be leading a 100 Million dollar blockbuster. At this point he might be In jail before the flash movie comes out 

A literal paedophile, yet MRAs are out there collecting signatures to remove Amber from The Aquaman 2 and staying silent about him. I wonder why. :lakitu:

well this just gives ammo to those who think of the LGBT community as groomers 

Even Hellen Keller could tell this weirdo was a BPD sociopath. Whatever extreme genetics gave him that Lego jawline and condor claws also had him ****** up in the head.

This psycho needs a c-ship

Deserves it

4sUXMDX.gif

Edited by HASHTAGPOW

What does it take SO LONG for them to get arrested?! Enough! :biblio:

A literal predator on the loose. 

Tensions began brewing when the mother says she mentioned doing some traveling recently with “her tribe” of people, leading Miller to snap at her and accuse her of cultural appropriation.

Then, a conversation about board games allegedly went sideways when, after Miller claimed that the board game Parcheesi had Rastafarian roots,

They say Miller proceeded to turn to the mother, who dresses Goth, and accused her of being a witch and a vampire, repeatedly yelling at her, “Do you want to drink my blood? Do you!?”

“Then they opened up their jacket—they had this, like, big Sherpa jacket—and they opened up one side of their jacket, you could see a gun, and they said, ‘Talking like that could get you into a really serious situation.’”

*blinks*

33 minutes ago, Vitaly said:

What does it take SO LONG for them to get arrested?! Enough! :biblio:

I heard authorities can't find him to serve him with a restraining order :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.