• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Shelter

• Haus

Maybe, because she's releasing 3 albums, she will only release one single per album? Just food for thought. Maybe she will only release visual for singles too. 

5 minutes ago, Haus said:

Pure/Honey doing skincare in the mirror, love yourself girlies :jonny5: 

Skincare *******

to the left

The Lion King Hyena GIF - The Lion King Hyena March - Discover & Share GIFs

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Maybe, because she's releasing 3 albums, she will only release one single per album? Just food for thought. Maybe she will only release visual for singles too. 

I thought so, too . . I also wonder if the covers will all be her on a horse, but with her dressed differently and a different 'styled' horse to represent the vibe/genre of the album. It'd look amazing together, esp if they're in different poses (maybe B8 with the horse facing us and on its back legs and B9 with the horse facing to the right)

:omg:

I'm sorry but the other albums/acts can completely **** off for a while

This masterpiece deserves its own shine and era and tour :angry:

• ATRL Moderator

Cuff It is the obvious second single but I'm not sure how a radio edit would sound :dies:

Capital Xtra in the UK just played the entire album and Summer Renaissance sounds INCREDIBLE on the radio :jonnycat:

Just now, Bey Admired said:

Capital Xtra in the UK just played the entire album and Summer Renaissance sounds INCREDIBLE on the radio :jonnycat:

capital finally becoming listenable. they better stan!

9 minutes ago, Cain said:

Skincare *******

to the left

The Lion King Hyena GIF - The Lion King Hyena March - Discover & Share GIFs

ALL THE PRETTY BOYS

TEW

THEE

FLOOR

the-lion-king-hyena.gif

Energy into Break my soul just hits so hard  :gaycat6:

This album is LACED :jonnycat:

Cuff It feels so classic Bey, it’s almost jarring after Alien Superstar but you just have to roll with it :wanda: 

'energy' might be the great song of all time like.. they got this **** in different areas

People talking about the already iconic lyrics, the amazing beats, the perfect production...

It is all overwhelming...

But the vocals...the VOCALS

We need to talk more about the vocals.

Bey is serving her most diverse vocals yet. She never sounded this good before. I'm hearing DC-era Bey and DIL-era Bey and I'm so happy to hear those harmonies, runs and vocals again.

The vocals she's serving on this album are the best she's ever done. After having digested the immaculate production, it's the vocals that keep on bringing me back and impressing me the most. A true vocalist :clap3:

6 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

'energy' might be the great song of all time like.. they got this **** in different areas

It feels and sounds like the conveyer belt to paradise. I just had to pause the start of it because I was finished in the bathroom and it broke my heart :jonny3: but now it’s playing again :jonny3:

It also has the most important line on the album which I plan on writing more about…

Edited by Haus

22 minutes ago, Cain said:

I'm sorry but the other albums/acts can completely **** off for a while

This masterpiece deserves its own shine and era and tour :angry:

This made me chuckle hahah

but truly this masterpiece deserves videos, performances, interviews the whole typical promo rounds and multiple singles 

Whenever I hear I'm a seasoned professional all I can think about is her in this outfit 

BEYONCE "Life Is But A Dream" Live Filming @ Revel — BROOKEMCDANIEL

She is THEE seasoned professional showgirl :jonny:

The next radio single needs to be Cuff It. Alien Superstar needs to be in TTH by Friday though.