Beyoncé - 'RENAISSANCE'

Devin

BMS completes the trinity of her best lead singles together with Formation and Crazy in Love. 

drunk-dancing.gif

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Shelter

• Haus

3 minutes ago, Irreplaceable said:

Vinyl preorder!!!!

Limited edition, I just preordered them, **** that

I love Bey, but there's not a chance in hell I'm spending almost £60 (including postage) on a vinyl that I don't even have a record player to play it on. :toofunny3: If I see it sold in stores anywhere here, I'll pick up a copy. But the postage on her site is ridiculous.

16 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I love Bey, but there's not a chance in hell I'm spending almost £60 (including postage) on a vinyl that I don't even have a record player to play it on. :toofunny3: If I see it sold in stores anywhere here, I'll pick up a copy. But the postage on her site is ridiculous.

I really thought she would reveal the cover with the vinyl but :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, PrettyHurts said:

I really thought she would reveal the cover with the vinyl but :deadbanana4:

This limited edition vinyl isn't even the standard cover art. It has alternate cover art. 

I really wonder how they plan on debuting it. It better not be an IG post followed by 10000 posts from the booklet in quick succession.

But why Limited and I hate Black one, hoping for an Amazon edition or anything PLEASE!

5 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

But why Limited and I hate Black one, hoping for an Amazon edition or anything PLEASE!

The cover hasn't been revealed. Its not going to be the black one on the website - that's a placeholder.

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The cover hasn't been revealed. Its not going to be the black one on the website - that's a placeholder.

Meant Black vinyl.

i promised myself after solar power and star crossed never to buy a vinyl before I hear the album nevertheless see the cover/vinyl design but I might just have to drop 45 bucks for Queen B :jonny:especially since this seems pretty limited

Edited by On The Bound

i hope she emulates bad girls by donna summer mixed with maggot brain by funkadelic for this effort. true 70s techno and disco jams and something that sounds timeless

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

Do yall think she can debut with over 660k first week and break her record? I don’t want to set her up but I feel like maybe it’s not out of the question.

The signs so far are good and this release has a lot going for it. The pose boxes and vinyl already being sold out. The fact that there’s a preorder this time which BEYONCÉ/Lemonade didn’t have the benefit of. The fact that BREAK MY SOUL is doing well so far and will continue to build anticipation. The fact that it’s her first studio album in 6 years. Idk, maybe it’s achievable. :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Do yall think she can debut with over 660k first week and break her record? I don’t want to set her up but I feel like maybe it’s not out of the question.

The signs so far are good and this release has a lot going for it. The pose boxes and vinyl already being sold out. The fact that there’s a preorder this time which BEYONCÉ/Lemonade didn’t have the benefit of. The fact that BREAK MY SOUL is doing well so far and will continue to build anticipation. The fact that it’s her first studio album in 6 years. Idk, maybe it’s achievable. :jonny5:

The vinyl isn't sold out. Some doofus on Twitter photoshopped that. It's sold 8K+ so far though. 

9 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Drake opened with 205k, so anything around 250k-300k would be GREAT already in this day and age. Its not 2016 anymore

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

not shipping being $43 and the vinyl $44. Wtf

Like... :sad: Sucks to be non-American 

49 minutes ago, Daydream said:

660k is too far fetched in my opinion. however with physicals being available and vinyls / box sets shipping upon release i can definitely see her do around 120-150k pure sales first week (realistically) and for SPS units - judging by the break my soul performance so far and it having 16 tracks it might do similar streaming units as folklore by taylor. might be a little bit less than that so lets say 180k - 200k streaming units. i predict around 350k first week max which would be amazing numbers

I have still not pre-ordered the vinyl, still waiting for that blackmarket notification for one of my kidneys to be sold

93FD53E1-700F-4867-A61F-DE4C25581BB5.thu

The fact her Before I Let Go cover with the bounce and Cameo samples was a hint for where we were going. Here for more feel good funky soul tracks on Act 1 (or 2) 

93FD53E1-700F-4867-A61F-DE4C25581BB5.thu

30 days until the album. :duca: