Beyoncé - 'RENAISSANCE'

Devin

This is how the singles should go:

1. BREAK MY SOUL 

2. SUMMER RENAISSANCE 

3. CUFF IT (it will still smash even if released late, SR however needs to strike now!!)

4. HEATED (with a remix feat. Drake)

These can all hit top 10, possibly #1. I strongly believe ALIEN SUPERSTAR does not need to be sent to radio, it might be the streaming hit of the era, spending multiple weeks in the top 10 strongly backed by streaming… a promotional single if you will. 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Shelter

• Haus

I haven't once NOT played the album in full but then again I am really an album person. I always play albums in full and that goes even for old albums, especially those that I really love. 

15 minutes ago, ChrisB said:

I think Bey is trying to sell the album, not a bunch of quick singles. SR is much better representation of REN and that's why she chose it instead of Cuff It.

But this is 2022, in order to sell the album, you have to sell the single. It’s the SPS way or no way these days.

Bad Bunny has been “selling” less than a thousand copies of his album for several weeks yet he’s been consistently top 2 on Billboard with several 100k+ weeks SPS. 

She HAS to sell the songs. 

giphy.gif

36 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

what

Break My Soul remix EP was released today. Get into it! They’re pretty good 

The only two fillers for me are Im that Girl and Energy

9mN4.gif

6 minutes ago, Destiny said:

This is how the singles should go:

1. BREAK MY SOUL 

2. SUMMER RENAISSANCE 

3. CUFF IT (it will still smash even if released late, SR however needs to strike now!!)

4. HEATED (with a remix feat. Drake)

These can all hit top 10, possibly #1. I strongly believe ALIEN SUPERSTAR does not need to be sent to radio, it might be the streaming hit of the era, spending multiple weeks in the top 10 strongly backed by streaming… a promotional single if you will. 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Yes, now this is an era!!

And let "Church Girl" be the "Upgrade U" urban hit of the era

giphy.gif

I can not imagine playing Renaissance and not beginning with I’M THAT GIRL. I just can’t comprehend doing that.

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Golden said:

I've played I'm that Girl once since release day

giphy.gif

How you not gonna play the song that sets the whole vibe to the album

giphy.gif

HEATED, while perfectly fun is clearly the "worst" track on MASTERPIECE, if one exists 

It is merely a Drake cover sung by a real singer with a cute lil rap added to it

It doesn't QUITE rise to the level of the rest of the tracks

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, KingB® said:

Energy is Top 5 u tasteless C*nts

giphy.gif

True

Alien Superstar

Energy f/ Kelis

Heated

All Up In Your Mind

America Has a Problem

Virgo’s Groove and Summer Renaissance are so, so close, but these five are especially addictive. 

26 minutes ago, ChrisB said:

I think Bey is trying to sell the album, not a bunch of quick singles. SR is much better representation of REN and that's why she chose it instead of Cuff It.

That's not how you sell an album in 2022 sis. Whoever wanted to buy it, bought in the first week. If you want the album to remain stable, you make sure you have a hit left 

38 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Tidal come through.

3 minutes ago, Rider said:

How you not gonna play the song that sets the whole vibe to the album

giphy.gif

Which vibe

also how's Renaissance already ur 15th most played alberm of all time

9mN4.gif

I'm still stuck on Alien Superstar - Cuff It 

So I kind of did not play the other songs since Sunday 

What is that instrument on ALIEN’s chorus? A violin? Is it weird I never noticed it before and today it has HIT me like a fat ass brick! It’s so ******* euphoric :WAP:

happy-dancing.gif

I'm backin' the truck up FOR YOU

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ljzx1lruundxdpghuo

A *****'ll get ****** up FOR YOU

tumblr_inline_pbtdvdzour1qafrh6_250.gifv

CUFF IT IS THE BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM! ARGUE WITH YOUR MAMA!

SINCE RIHANNA WANTS TO PLAY GAMES I AM OFFICIALLY HIVE FOR THIS ERA!

10 minutes ago, Golden said:

The only two fillers for me are Im that Girl and Energy

9mN4.gif

I agree about the chaotic I'm That Girl.. it's one of the only two skips for me on the album :lakitu:

8 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

HEATED, while perfectly fun is clearly the "worst" track on MASTERPIECE, if one exists 

It is merely a Drake cover sung by a real singer with a cute lil rap added to it

giphy.gif

I have never so surely encountered someone who has yet to hear Beyoncé sing, "Tip, tip, tip on hardwood floors, Ten, ten, ten across the board (With a waist that wine like this), Give me face, face, face, face, face, yah, Your face card never declines, my God (Ooh), Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it, Mm, yummy, yummy, yum, make the bummy heated, Make a pretty girl talk that shitty, Whiskey 'til I'm tipsy, glitter on my kitty (Ooh), Cool it down, down, down, my pretty, Bad, bad bitchy make the bad ***** glitchy, Fine, fine, fine-fine, fine-fine, fine, fine, Liberated, livin' like we ain't got time, Yadda, yadda, yah, yadda, yadda, yah, yah, Yadda, yadda, yadda, bom, bom, ka, ka, Blastin' on that, ass, blast on that ass, Fan me quick, girl, I need my glass, Fan me off, my wrist goes click, Dimples on my hip, stretch marks on my ****, Drinkin' my water, mindin' my biz, Monday, I'm overrated, Tuesday, on my dick, Flip-flop, flippy, flip-floppin'-ass *****, Fan me off, watch my wrist go click, Fan me off, I'm hot, hot, hot, Like stolen Chanel, lock me up in jail, Cuff me, please, 'cause this ain't fair, Dripped in my pearls like Coco Chanel, Uncle Jonny made my dress, That cheap Spandex, she looks a mess, Fan me off, I'm hot, hot, hot, Like stolen, Chanel, lock me up in jail, Fingertips go tap, tap, t-tap, On my MPC, makin' disco trap, Uncle Jonny made my dress, That cheap Spandex, she looks a mess."

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

giphy.gif

HEATED slander is so unfortunate. It’s one of the best songs on REN and screams future top 10 smash that spends 50 weeks on the Hot 100. The second verse is one of my favourite verses on the entire album. 

re- listen… again and again until you like it missy

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Haus said:

I have never so surely encountered someone who has yet to hear Beyoncé sing, "Tip, tip, tip on hardwood floors, Ten, ten, ten across the board (With a waist that wine like this), Give me face, face, face, face, face, yah, Your face card never declines, my God (Ooh), Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it, Mm, yummy, yummy, yum, make the bummy heated, Make a pretty girl talk that shitty, Whiskey 'til I'm tipsy, glitter on my kitty (Ooh), Cool it down, down, down, my pretty, Bad, bad bitchy make the bad ***** glitchy, Fine, fine, fine-fine, fine-fine, fine, fine, Liberated, livin' like we ain't got time, Yadda, yadda, yah, yadda, yadda, yah, yah, Yadda, yadda, yadda, bom, bom, ka, ka, Blastin' on that, ass, blast on that ass, Fan me quick, girl, I need my glass, Fan me off, my wrist goes click, Dimples on my hip, stretch marks on my ****, Drinkin' my water, mindin' my biz, Monday, I'm overrated, Tuesday, on my dick, Flip-flop, flippy, flip-floppin'-ass *****, Fan me off, watch my wrist go click, Fan me off, I'm hot, hot, hot, Like stolen Chanel, lock me up in jail, Cuff me, please, 'cause this ain't fair, Dripped in my pearls like Coco Chanel, Uncle Jonny made my dress, That cheap Spandex, she looks a mess, Fan me off, I'm hot, hot, hot, Like stolen, Chanel, lock me up in jail, Fingertips go tap, tap, t-tap, On my MPC, makin' disco trap, Uncle Jonny made my dress, That cheap Spandex, she looks a mess."

giphy.gif

That was very fun but it's still the worst song on the album

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

HEATED slander is so unfortunate. It’s one of the best songs on REN and screams future top 10 smash that spends 50 weeks on the Hot 100. The second verse is one of my favourite verses on the entire album. 

re- listen… again and again until you like it missy

giphy.gif

I won't take it! It's an every-mood! 

giphy.gif

Unpopular opinion: I can do without the last minute of "Heated"

but wow...what a smash

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Golden said:

Which vibe

also how's Renaissance already ur 15th most played alberm of all time

9mN4.gif

dfkdfkfdkd I aint ashmed

It's gonna be 1 most likely

I had Covid the whole past week and all I did was sit at home and play it

giphy.gif

The fact that when I first heard Renaissance it was at the peak of my Covid symptoms feeling MISERABLE yet I loved the album and it truly made me feel so much better this whole past week :weeps: