• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Shelter

• Haus

Pure/Honey belong together! It's one story she's telling. You know, the way she's saying "It's Pure" in the beginning, then mentions Honey, then the short Honey intermission, then she repeats the Pure chorus,(without mentioning Pure) with the "I can't get through!" sample in the background and then Honey starts to overtake... Like these songs would be good on their own, but intertwined like that they become greater than the sum of both their parts.

Edited by The Next Day

2 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

URBAN
-- 44 BEYONCE Cuff It 63 0 63 0.587

URBAN AC/R&B
-- 40 BEYONCE Cuff It 71 0 71 0.636

Taking Off Urban
Cuff It - 150 spins from 59 stations

Taking Off R&B
Cuff It - 81 spins from 42 stations

Taking Off Rhythmic
Cuff It - 88 spins from 21 stations

Taking Off Pop
Cuff It - 101 spins from 45 stations

Official radio single

Does this mean its the second single?

2 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

Alien Superstar kinda BOP the **** off. If they rework the verse and make longer chorus it's gonna be a hit

I think the edit should begin right before the chorus so the girls get that chorus FAST in their ears. I say keep the opening sentences, and make that edit chorus HEAVY and this would smash so hard.

I really wish I was on her team.

Alien LEGEND becoming my 2nd favourite from the album wtf :WAP: But nothing is beating Virgo's Groove sorry, her best song of all time :WAP:

QueenofCopyPaste
17 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Radio single for sure. 

10 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I think the edit should begin right before the chorus so the girls get that chorus FAST in their ears. I say keep the opening sentences, and make that edit chorus HEAVY and this would smash so hard.

I really wish I was on her team.

yeah it at least needs a shorter intro and 1 - 2 more chorus repeats in the end

the chorus is really heavenly, maybe they intend to make it such a tease so people repeat it (works on me) :jonny5:

34 minutes ago, swissman said:

THE ALBUM IS JUST BRILLIANCE.

The way you can tell she's learnt from each and every one of her projects, including Homecoming and the art of cohesive listening experiences...

...and we must admit that perhaps without projects like Everything is Love and The Gift allowing her to utilize her skills, we may not have had a result like this, something with the laidback ease and pristine rap deliveries...I mean, she prob could've done it, but I think its certain that these projects helped her towards Renaissance, as Beyoncé is an artist that likes to do and then reassess, and then do better.

Yep, that work she put into making The Gift is so evident on this album and im grateful she decided people NEEDED to hear this sound and she brought a bit of it. She really is just at the top of her game and its incredible to witness tbh. Like, this album is a full, explosive experience from beginning to end.

She MEANT it when she said she wanted to make ALBUMS a thing again.

19 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

The only skip is ENERGY tbh... All other songs are 10/10 :WAP:

Basically this

26 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

18 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Radio single for sure. 

Radio singles don’t exist in the streaming era. I think radio has just latched on to the most radio friendly/best song on the album :jonnycat: hopefully her team follows suit and gets it on the big playlists this weekend 

I've been watching a lot of reaction reviews and reading a lot of people's comments and I'm noticing reoccurring things. It seems like the people not connecting to the album are people not really allowing themselves to get lost in the music. People who have to tick all these boxes when they listen to popular music. "It needs to have this to be enjoyable/cool, it needs to have this to be successful." This album is for people who enjoy, joy.

This album is made to get lost in, to let go, not not worry about convention (lyrically and figuratively). It's a new, yet familiar way of thinking about pop music. You'd have to to really hate or have a superficial relationship with Dance music to not truly enjoy this album, or just not like Beyoncé or her voice, because it's truly a love letter to Dance music and the people/communities that pioneered it. I've been following Beyoncé from early DC, ups and downs. I've seen the commercial highs and lows. This will probably be the standout and remembered album not only of her career from an impact standpoint (music alone), but music history. I promise you that. This is easily her best work.

Edited by ♛| Rex_Sove

QueenofCopyPaste
16 minutes ago, FAN said:

Radio singles don’t exist in the streaming era. I think radio has just latched on to the most radio friendly/best song on the album :jonnycat: hopefully her team follows suit and gets it on the big playlists this weekend 

can you make the thread? for CUFF IT ? :-*

48 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

The only skip is ENERGY tbh... All other songs are 10/10 :WAP:

28 minutes ago, Winged said:

Basically this

It must be the CRACK 

(that y’all sniffed from AHAP)

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

19 minutes ago, ♛| Rex_Sove said:

I've been watching a lot of reaction reviews and reading a lot of people's comments and I'm noticing a reoccurring things. It seems like the people not connecting to the album are people not really allowing themselves to get lost in the music. People who have to tick all these boxes when they listen to popular music. "It needs to have this to be enjoyable/cool, it needs to have this to be successful." This album is for people who enjoy, joy.

This album is made to get lost in, to let go, not not worry about convention (lyrically and figuratively). It's a new, yet familiar way of thinking about pop music. You'd have to to really hate or have a superficial relationship with Dance music to not truly enjoy this album, or just not like Beyoncé or her voice, because it's truly a love letter to Dance music and the people/communities that pioneered it. I've been following Beyoncé from early DC, ups and downs. I've seen the commercial highs and lows. This will probably be the standout and remembered album not only of her career from an impact standpoint (music alone), but music history. I promise you that. This is easily her best work.

Well said :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Destiny said:

It must be the CRACK 

(that y’all sniffed from AHAP)

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

I can’t get into Energy I love the last seconds of transition but that is it

limited edition Renaissance looks incredible in real life is just gorgeous 

Each song is like 2-3 different songs in one so that’s why it’s hard for me to rank them :rip: For instance, the first half of Move would be in by bottom 3 but the second half is in my top 3. 

This album is very complex and dense, in a good way. 

Not Alien Superstar rising on AM UK on its 4th day of release :jonnycat:

8 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Not Alien Superstar rising on AM UK on its 4th day of release :jonnycat:

What number is it?

The way Cuff It and Alien Superstar ask to smash together like the sisters they are 

5248432643fe757fed998414c4a39bf9_w200.gi

32 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Each song is like 2-3 different songs in one so that’s why it’s hard for me to rank them :rip: For instance, the first half of Move would be in by bottom 3 but the second half is in my top 3. 

This album is very complex and dense, in a good way. 

How did you describe my feelings on Move so perfectly. First half is my least favorite and then second half of the song is one of the highlights of the album