Beyoncé - 'RENAISSANCE'

Devin

11 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Yes, but this is definitely her Swept Away. Her last hoo-ray, I fear. 

Ha successor is en-route (as Whitney pushed out Diana with her youthfulness). It’s the beginning of her end zX8KPi7.gif

Not this negative ENERGY heading page 332, was your main take away that this is a woman who follows rules?

zX8KPi7.gif

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Shelter

• Haus

Thinking Of You
7 minutes ago, Haus said:

Not this negative ENERGY heading page 332, was your main take away that this is a woman who follows rules?

zX8KPi7.gif

No but history always prevails and it repeats itself. Ha Eaten Alive is coming

zX8KPi7.gif

1 hour ago, Jude said:

Wow. 93 metacritic score (her highest rated album), 300k+ debut in the US, a #1 song. All of these at her 40s. What a legend. :WAP:

Exceeding all expectations! The #1 and the 90+ score are really the cherry on top. 

We need an Alien Superstar/Cuff It/Break My Soul opening medley at the VMAs :jonny6:

My favorite transition is Thique going into All Up in Your Mind. 

2 minutes ago, FAN said:

We need an Alien Superstar/Cuff It/Break My Soul opening medley at the VMAs :jonny6:

That would honestly EAT

Just saw Summer Renaissance was the #4 most streamed song in the latest Spotify update.

She's that TTH girl she is coming

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

I need visuals and I need performances. 

The fact she hasn’t released a video or performed anywhere when the era began over 6 weeks ago is too much! 

zX8KPi7.gif

5 hours ago, Brysexual said:

Omg! Must be nice!

mine won’t arrive until August 4. Does the box set come with a vinyl? I mean, I don’t mind supporting the product twice but I just bought another one today lol.

also, I ordered box 3 and the third album cover is top tier. I can’t wait for it to get here!

No, the boxset just has the t-shirt and CD. The vinyl is sold separately, so don't worry you'll just have the one version!

OT:

If they really send Cuff It to radio and they do the same with Alien Superstar in the fall this era will have already exceeded all my expectations 

We don’t ask for much Beyonsee

zX8KPi7.gif

47 minutes ago, FAN said:

kinda want her to do halftime album medley again :duca:

I'm That Girl/Cozy/Alien Superstar/Thique/Plastic Off The Sofa/Virgo's Groove/Cuff It/Break My Soul/Pure/Summer Renaissance :jonny3:

Alien Superstar is just so good

5248432643fe757fed998414c4a39bf9_w200.gi

Third single after Cuff It PLEASE

Move is becoming a favorite

Very quickly

Me and my girlfriends... came out to play...

200.gif

Just now, Kiss It Better said:

kinda want her to do halftime album medley again :duca:

I'm That Girl/Cozy/Alien Superstar/Thique/Plastic Off The Sofa/Virgo's Groove/Cuff It/Break My Soul/Pure/Summer Renaissance :jonny3:

U only putting Pure is sending for some reason jrjdjd 

people really aren’t here for Honey huh

Just now, Delusional said:

U only putting Pure is sending for some reason jrjdjd 

i prefer Honey >> Pure though :eli: 

33 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

I need visuals and I need performances. 

The fact she hasn’t released a video or performed anywhere when the era began over 6 weeks ago is too much! 

zX8KPi7.gif

Why can't she just PLAY the game AND feed us for once? 

zX8KPi7.gif

42 minutes ago, ddddynamite said:

Just saw Summer Renaissance was the #4 most streamed song in the latest Spotify update.

She's that TTH girl she is coming

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Its ha Levitating after all. Months on TTH until the GP eventually has no chance but to stan hard. Most successful female song in 2023 incoming

Virgo's groove is so ******* good I have never once been bothered by how long it is

zX8KPi7.gif

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

No but history always prevails and it repeats itself. Ha Eaten Alive is coming

zX8KPi7.gif

Not this time. ‘History repeats itself’ is a fallacy. This **** is going in different areas and we are so lucky period!

zX8KPi7.gif

I was reserving my comments for a while because I didn’t want to make any premature judgements, because on the first two, three listens I didn’t enjoy this at all. It felt disjointed, too long and the lack of memorable melodies left me a bit disappointed.

Alas, i should’ve known better than to doubt Bey because this is creeping up on me HARD. Each listen makes it more enjoyable. There is so much variety on this album. Her attitude is infectious and I really like that she made an album that really focuses on joy. Every song has something unique going for it and even if I still don’t feel some songs, the experience as a whole  is unlike any recent pop albums. She kinda did it again, huh…

23 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Honey >>>>>>>>

We’re getting a performance and video soon I just know it :jonny6:

12 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

I was reserving my comments for a while because I didn’t want to make any premature judgements, because on the first two, three listens I didn’t enjoy this at all. It felt disjointed, too long and the lack of memorable melodies left me a bit disappointed.

Alas, i should’ve known better than to doubt Bey because this is creeping up on me HARD. Each listen makes it more enjoyable. There is so much variety on this album. Her attitude is infectious and I really like that she made an album that really focuses on joy. Every song has something unique going for it and even if I still don’t feel some songs, the experience as a whole  is unlike any recent pop albums. She kinda did it again, huh…

There are so literally so so many layers included in each song, it's pretty much impossible to get the album within the first 2 listens even. It takes time, but once u get it, my God, Album of the decade