Beyoncé - 'RENAISSANCE'

Devin

I just know when I finally memorize the last 60 seconds of HEATED that I’ll be tired of it. 

Until then I’m having fun messing it up :jonny5::jonny5:

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Shelter

• Haus

9 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I just know when I finally memorize the last 60 seconds of HEATED that I’ll be tired of it. 

Until then I’m having fun messing it up :jonny5::jonny5:

nn I posted the entire thing on my Snap story earlier with "how am I supposed to get anything done when this is the only parcel running through my mind" :jonny4:

2 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Vinyl and box set shipped ahhh iktr

Mine say Aug 5th but its in Dallas today so hopefully tomorrow :wanda:

42 minutes ago, Revel said:

I. TRY. TO GET ALL UP IN YOUR MIND.

IT. STOPS AT. A CRIME. THAT I WANNA MAKE YOU MINE.

I. TRY. TO GET ALL UP IN YOUR MIND.
I’LL GO DO THE TIME, IF IT MEANS I’LL MAKE YOU MINE.

I can’t tell you how obsessed I am with this song :jonny5:.

Taste

No, I don't tend to play Alien Superstar at least twice before continuing with the album.

img_5891j1jgm.gif

1 hour ago, BGKC said:

I don’t have anymore room on my vinyl shelf mound (and not buying another), so I’m gonna toss The Diaries Of Alicia Keys in the rack to make room for Renaissance 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

What an easy decision to make 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Don't even bother wiping the dust off it

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

9 minutes ago, Haus said:

No, I don't tend to play Alien Superstar at least twice before continuing with the album.

img_5891j1jgm.gif

Plays Alien Superstar for the 3rd time Im a row before moving on to Cuff It like 

img.png?width=1500&coordinates=122,0,120

At work on night shift and they just started playing Cuff It on Capital radio (I’m from the UK). They announced it as the new single? 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

54 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

Yes!!! I was scared it was gonna be a whole controversy with it, but she went the opposite way I thought she would. I hope the choreo is sick for this video :WAP:

Oh just imagining the choreo to America Has A Problem has me gagged :jonny4:Ms Carter better do this song the justice it deserves. You know she's going to go off when she performs this on tour :WAP:

QueenofCopyPaste

LESBIAN QUEEN DID THAT

:eli:

:dancehall:

10 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

At work on night shift and they just started playing Cuff It on Capital radio (I’m from the UK). They announced it as the new single? 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Parkwood is pissing me off

QueenofCopyPaste
11 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

OOOOP!!!

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

Parkwood is pissing me off

Why? Cuff It is a strong choice if true 

Alien Superstar seems like the second most radio friendly song after Break My Soul

QueenofCopyPaste
2 minutes ago, Green said:

Alien Superstar seems like the second most radio friendly song after Break My Soul

Not when Pop Rhythmic Urban + Urban AC already playing CUFF IT

9 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

Why? Cuff It is a strong choice if true 

I love the song but it’s a bit too explicit, not sure how the GP would react to it. And Alien Superstar is stomping right now. That should be the single 

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

I love the song but it’s a bit too explicit, not sure how the GP would react to it. And Alien Superstar is stomping right now. That should be the single 

The radio version isn’t explicit lol. I mean it’s sexual but nearly all songs are nowadays so I wouldn’t say it’s anything out of the ordinary :chick1:

2 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Listen to the clean version it’s cute! Honestly a little better than the explicit. Cuff It would do better on radio but let’s see

So Im listening to the Clean version and I didn’t know she recorded a brand new version. All the curse words were changed to new words and not just censored  :clap3: 

I’d personally prefer Alien Superstar but Cuff It isn’t a bad choice. 

It would have been smart to capitalise on the Alien Superstar hype right now and push Cuff It as the third single but it is what it is. 

Just now, Blue Rose said:

So Im listening to the Clean version and I didn’t know she recorded a brand new version. All the curse words were changed to new words and not just censored  :clap3: 

Yep. 

Crazy how they could be about to start pushing a second single and we don’t even have a video for the first. 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

16 minutes ago, Green said:

it's not radio friendly at all to me :deadbanana2: