Beyoncé - 'RENAISSANCE'

Devin

It could be out tomorrow for all we know but unless a credible insider says its imminent " Soon" means anything 

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Shelter

• Haus

CZZZy NUMBER ONE ????? on THIS album ??????!!

yall about to turn me into a OCH

Cozy is indispensable. It’s part of that seamless opening trio of songs that just… immerse you in the Renaissance world. 

3 minutes ago, qurl said:

I TRIED

giphy-downsized-large.gif

TO GET ALL UP IN YER MIND

giphy-downsized-large.gif

IT STOPS

giphy.gif

AT A CRIME

giphy.gif

DAT I WUNA MAKEUMINE

You better stan our B in her Charli XCX era :chick3: it's truly one of my favorites on the album... I'm still SHOOK she delivered on such a sonic shift for her. 

That’s why the last 5 songs are my favorite stretch of the album. They’re some of, if not *the* most experimental on the album, and they’re all directly lined up together. It’s like a flavor punch. :doublescoop: Back to back to back to back to back. :redface:

the last half of the album is literally insane. i listened to the first half like 3 times before i got to the last half (one i fell asleep, once i had to go to work, next time i listened all the way thru) and while i rly liked the first half obvi i was maybe a lil underwhelmed at first. the stretch from Virgo’s Groove to Summer Renaissance is truly …… the best thing Beyoncé has ever done hands down period.

5 minutes ago, Otter said:

Guys "soon" is what they put on the trailers of ovies which aren't being released  for another 6months :dies:

"Soon" is also a quote from an actress, who likely knows less then 1% of Beys rollout strategy. The actress probably just finished recording her parts and assumes its around the corner 

That’s besides the point. If the visuals were act ii Parkwood wouldn’t have said “the visuals will be released at a later date”, because of course act ii would be released after act i. Also two producers said act ii is good, they wouldn’t know if it was the visuals. The actress saying it’s coming soon just further confirms the visuals are its own thing, wether that “soon” is tomorrow or a month from now.

If this was a Gaga era, we’d get Act I and a six month break before a Haus Labs relaunch and a remix album :deadvision:

Plastic Off The Sofa is truly the biggest grower on the album :jonny6: I didn’t care for it on first listen, but it’s been tugging lately :jonny2:

Energy is runner up for the biggest grower :clap3:

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

1 minute ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Plastic Off The Sofa is truly the biggest grower on the album :jonny6: I didn’t care for it on first listen, but it’s been tugging lately :jonny2:

Energy is runner up for the biggest grower :clap3:

:coffee:

AUIYM is probably the wildest thing she's done. Never in a million years would I have expected an A.G. Cook produced hyperpop song from her. She's in her XCX/Hannah Diamond bag :dies:

There's a gorgeous background vocal in Cuff It when she says "Can I sit on top of you?" that goes "oh lala lala lala" that's driving me crazy :WAP:

Edited by Draper.

Energy gets better with every listen :jonny4:

I took a break to listen to iconic classic folklore to celebrate august and I'm getting whiplash returning to Renaissance. 

Edited by Doogle

This is how I move, this is how I move
This is why I live, sweet moments like this
This is how we groove, this is how we kiss
(Queen come through, queen come through)
This is how I move, this is how I move
This is how we live, sweet moments like this
This is how we groove, this is how we kiss 

The way she executed the Arabic scale perfectly! You can tell she attentively studied scales. Her Egyptian/Arabic scale fluidity is probably the best I've heard. A vocal virtuoso. 

4 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I thought so, too . . I also wonder if the covers will all be her on a horse, but with her dressed differently and a different 'styled' horse to represent the vibe/genre of the album. It'd look amazing together, esp if they're in different poses (maybe B8 with the horse facing us and on its back legs and B9 with the horse facing to the right)

:omg:

All I know is I would love a B album cover to incorporate the color Red/Pink (that IvyHeart photo at the bottom with the braids would've been PERFECT as the next cover), and another one a brilliant royal blue. Looking at the graphic below, those are the only colors I don't see.

wck5nd2ncbg81.jpg

4 minutes ago, smoothkarmel said:

love this??

Wow! :clap3:

Today's song that is hitting harder than before: Summer Renaissance. Can't wait to see what tomorrow's will be. Thank u

I need the girls to let Move into their heart and soon cause the beat switch and the melody on the second half is simply some of Beyoncé’s finest work 

3 hours ago, abeille said:

SHE'S that girl, sorry ITG!

Alien is begging to smash 

200.gif