• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Shelter

• Haus

Thique is for girls who tease their boyfriends for sure.

You need a real wild girl
You need me, all your demons, it's gon' take a little work
It's absurd, but I'm gon' say those three words
Yes, I do, I think it's true, I just know I love you

tumblr_mmb80wtj3m1s6nynxo2_500.gif

Best BG vocals on Renaissance IMO:

All Up In Your Mind

AHAP

Thique

The bg vocals for these songs are so ethereal, haunting, and dark.  

The standouts for me are Alien Superstar, Cuff It, Heated, All Up in Your Mind and Thique. :jonnycat: I love how she manages to combine experimentalism, warmth, darkness and attitude all into one soundscape on this album.

loving the Thique stanning on the last page  it's still in my top 3.

Edited by Danger

21 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Conor McGregor was getting his life to the album on his yacht. Showing off those legs, thighs, and feet to the sweet sounds of the Queen.

Thank you, Bey.

149528-original.gif

whereeee?

149528-original.gif

Alien superstar needs to be launched as the second single from Renaissance with the launch of visuals in two or three weeks. Cuff it will succeed as third single.

I can be the one that take you there
I can be the one that takes you there (Ooh-oh)
On this magic ride, woo

Baby, come over (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Baby, you can hit this, don't be scared
Baby, you can hit this, don't be scared (Ooh-oh)
It's only gonna get you high

single] Calvin Harris, Normani, Tinashe & Offset - "New To You" - Page 3 -  Music - ATRL

Alien Superstar is the type of song to get released based off the hype & then it eventually ends up stalling b/c its not radio friendly. After that...the whole era will be derailed b/c Beyonce does not have a history of pushing songs past the first 1-2 singles in recent time.

lets be real...Beyonce won't be doing a whole lot this era...the songs have to work for themselves. Since she won't be giving AS the same treatment as RTW....it's a wiser & more strategic choice to go with songs that can ride it out on their own like BMS. "Cuff It" and "Heated" are as those type of hit songs.

4 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

Alien Superstar is the type of song to get released based off the hype & then it eventually ends up stalling b/c its not radio friendly. After that...the whole era will be derailed b/c Beyonce does not have a history of pushing songs past the first 1-2 singles in recent time.

lets be real...Beyonce won't be doing a whole lot this era...the songs have to work for themselves. Since she won't be giving AS the same treatment as RTW....it's a wiser & more strategic choice to go with songs that can ride it out on their own like BMS. "Cuff It" and "Heated" are as those type of hit songs.

I think it’s different will alien superstar. The chorus is made for radio.

Alien Superstar is a fantastic song, but it should not be a single. It's too weird for the GP to latch onto. Reminds me of when Monsters were dead set (and still are) on Venus being a single even though there's no way in hell the GP would have bought it (despite it being a great track).

Cuff It is the track that screams single to me rn. 

Edited by BODERLINE

Heated is so good!!! Honestly the last part is what elevates the song. Her vocal styling, the beat, production, fan sound effects! 

My experience with America Has A Problem

when it hits, it HITS

single] Calvin Harris, Normani, Tinashe & Offset - "New To You" - Page 3 -  Music - ATRL

Y’all keep saying it’s too weird yet the GP is latching on to it and it’s catchy. Happier than ever isn’t a tailor made radio song but it worked. This isn’t 2015 anymore.

Just now, sillycilla said:

Y’all keep saying it’s too weird yet the GP is latching on to it and it’s catchy. Happier than ever isn’t a tailor made radio song but it worked. This isn’t 2015 anymore.

It’s high up on the tracklist. I don’t think it would do that well on radio. 

Cuff It is the perfect choice...its a multi-format hit & multi-generational feel good song for the whole family.  The clean version has new lyrics...its already ready to go. It brings together old & new fans and people who were former fans that are still holding on to her making another Dangerously In Love album.

"Alien Superstar" is polarizing & Beyonce will do nothing to push it

It's a great tour opener though

1 minute ago, orange22 said:

It’s high up on the tracklist. I don’t think it would do that well on radio. 

Plus it has the oddest title...a song titled "Alien Superstar" from Beyonce...naturally people are going to stream out of curiosity

I need at least 6 top songs to put on my personal playlist. Anyone can help me?

16 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

Agreed - so many album campaigns fall apart post-album release (or post-lead single even) nowadays, so she has to play the game and go safe for the singles if she wants to stand a chance (assuming she even wants to try and chase hits this era, maybe she doesn’t). Although in a perfect world Alien Superstar would be a smash