Beyoncé - 'RENAISSANCE'

Devin

• ATRL Moderator
53 minutes ago, Cain said:

The only songs I just really don’t care for are Church Girl and Heated, it sounds like they said okay we need some basic hits on here

Fan me quick, girl, I need my glass
Fan me off, my wrist goes click
Dimples on my hip, stretch marks on my t*ts
Drinkin' my water, mindin' my biz
Monday, I'm overrated, Tuesday, on my di*k
Flip-flop, flippy, flip-floppin'-ass b*tch
Fan me off, watch my wrist go click
Fan me off, I'm hot, hot, hot
Like stolen Chanel, lock me up in jail

677286433_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.g

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Shelter

• Haus

I have never been an active Beyoncé fan and didn't listen to her much but I simply can't stop listening to this stunning album. I am so grateful that we received this album in such an empty year.

There is not a single "bad" song on this and it is an album that you just have to listen in tracklist order, every track blending into the next one. 

10 minutes ago, Haus said:

America Has a Problem also makes me scream, so that’s where it falls apart as a qualifier for my trinity

img_1163pqos3.gif

I'm glad you're seeing the light on AHAP.. it's such an thrilling track. 

1 minute ago, bluebirdsforever said:

Fan me quick, girl, I need my glass
Fan me off, my wrist goes click
Dimples on my hip, stretch marks on my ****
Drinkin' my water, mindin' my biz
Monday, I'm overrated, Tuesday, on my di*k
Flip-flop, flippy, flip-floppin'-ass b*tch
Fan me off, watch my wrist go click
Fan me off, I'm hot, hot, hot
Like stolen Chanel, lock me up in jail

This is a highlight on the album but I shouldn’t have to go through the trouble of listening to a Drake reject to get there

My favorites after first listen: Alien Superstar and Virgos Groove, now i love Cuff It, All Up Your Mind & Summer Renaissance, ugh imagine your fave releasing an album this good with more than 20 years of career, no everyone has that :clap3:

Edited by Luke Hayes

Alien Superstar is organically rising on UK Apple Music (#10 yesterday, #7 today). 

We have such good taste! 

5248432643fe757fed998414c4a39bf9_w200.gi

4 minutes ago, Winged said:

:clap3:

What a stupid waste of money - and for no purpose :skull:

I'm obsessed with CUFF IT. Has to be one of the most feel good and fun songs she's done in a while, it's such a welcomed change. It screams smash to me

• ATRL Moderator

I'm a seasoned professional

dnqhzq7mpe331.jpg?auto=webp&s=9363ae23e8a92dead41149e8407e18da6bc7eff1

10 minutes ago, Winged said:

:clap3:

We shouldn't support this behaviour. Put that money towards your savings pls :deadbanana4:

If Beyonce was desperate for sales she maybe would of left the house on album release day

I keep getting Britney’s I’m a slave 4 u tees from Bey’s verse in Move 

AUIYM would’ve been a great collab with Rihanna, Nicky before-the-Petty on Heated to do what she did on side to side, but better. 

Im no Jay hater like most Hive in the base but im glad he’s not featured on this album. He wasn’t needed nor missed. 

1 minute ago, Otter said:

We shouldn't support this behaviour. Put that money towards your savings pls :deadbanana4:

If Beyonce was desperate for sales she maybe would of left the house on album release day

:rip: I would end up giving away the excessive copies as a way to celebrate and promote the Renaissance weekend! :gaycat4:

One thing we're not talking about enough is the vocal production and delivery on All Up in My Mind :jonnycat:

Like I don't care for the song (but its growing) but we've never heard Bey sound like this and it'd rip on a more pop/rnb friendly song. It actually has me crazy excited for the next albums because we really don't know what is coming. The word country has been thrown about but that means nothing, the same way "Dance" or "House" truly doesn't describe the soundscape and experimentation on this album

Edited by Otter

You know what vibes I get from Plastic Off The Sofa of all things? The DC/Britney/Xtina/Gwen 9/11 tribute song and I just can't pinpoint why. :deadbanana:

It's still one of my faves. :priceless:

1 hour ago, glamrock<3 said:

I'm glad you're seeing the light on AHAP.. it's such an thrilling track. 

The velocity in that song is euphoric… I’ve been bopping vociferously anyway but it is a serious contender for trinity. Very hard to pick favorites here but I try to come up with a trinity for every album :lakitu:

I could get down with a quadrinity of Alien Superstar, Heated, All Up, and America… damn the stompage. 

Edited by Haus

It took me 3 full listens and a joint, but I'm fully aboard the Renaissance train now. What an album, whew

1382946a426e150292f74ceb593d509a_w200.gi

Why didn’t we get a banner btw? Mods, what’s good? 

Baby you can hit this don’t be scared, it’s only going to get you high 

1382946a426e150292f74ceb593d509a_w200.gi

Cuff it on replay all day today. Honestly this album is even better than ST to me

Gotta a lot of Chanel on me 

HTB7.gif

Edited by QueenBeyoncé