Beyoncé - 'RENAISSANCE'

Devin

8 hours ago, ciara said:

I’m shocked that there hasn’t been a single music video. I wonder if she even shot one 

Parkwood have confirmed that the visuals are coming at a later date. We just aren't aware of when that date is.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Shelter

• Haus

Just now, *-ChriZ-* said:

The way I feel like im entering another Orbit when the outro of Alien Superstar comes on :jonny6:

A top tier song. Already in my most top 10 played songs for the year on Spotify :WAP:

I really like feel this album  is going to have some serious longevity. It’s giving “over it” tease with how well received it was, especially in the black community.  

3 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Parkwood have confirmed that the visuals are coming at a later date. We just aren't aware of when that date is.

I'm excited to hear they're coming in due time!

4 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

I really like feel this album  is going to have some serious longevity. It’s giving “over it” tease with how well received it was, especially in the black community.  

I just love how this is the album that made people remember that Bey is UNIQUE and truly a visionary and one of a kind. She is NEEDED in the music industry, shes daring, shes thoughtful.. ugh, just so so good at what shes doing. :jonny:

The pressure on Act II is on.

It better be some deep stuff, proffessional, bops to top this.

3 hours ago, ToraeGilt said:

Cuff it and alien superstar are definitely not leaving my top 2 but everything else keeps changing. Beyoncé really knew what she was doing with this one 

Same :jonny6:

Is it possible for the ACT II to drop on her birthday ? :bird:

America Has A Problem is the secret US smash on this album if pushed, calling it now 

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

Heated is officially the second song to enter my trinity alongside Alien Superstar. Welcome, Heated. :clap3: 

I have the tendency to scream when I realize Heated has begun :ihype:

QueenofCopyPaste

CUFF IT 

is taking off on POP, RHYTHMIC and URBAN radio

3 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

CUFF IT 

AS IT SHOULD!

literally just got my life this morning from cuff it. Listened to it twice this morning. Beyoncé has her levitating here folks.

NO ONE can convince this isn't album of the decade so far

5248432643fe757fed998414c4a39bf9_w200.gi

There's nothing out right now that sounds like anything off this album

That inspires an immaculate experience and journey through a world like renaissance

ccda2a31899985082952a864f423e994eaafd333

Renaissance is MY multiverse of madness

20vIzZ.gif

And we still have 2 more acts to go

5248432643fe757fed998414c4a39bf9_w200.gi

7 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

CUFF IT 

It's really the most apparent next single choice.. it's also among the most accessible tracks on the album. 

4 minutes ago, Haus said:

All Up In Your Mind is also making me scream though :jonny3:

It's such an etheral gem.. I really wish that her and Charli XCX would collab after this..

Am I swearing if I say this is my favorite Beyonce album ?

The transition between Alien Superstar and Cuff It is the weirdest in the album. It just feels a bit flat compared to the others. 

I still can't stick with a trinity even Summer Renaissance is massively growing on me. And there are songs that I thought I liked less than others where I'm discovering new elements and being blown away. 

Virgo's Groove and I'm That Girl are still holding as my two favorites though. 

The rave reviews I'm seeing for this album from those who haven't liked her music for nearly a decade. :clap3: 

1 minute ago, glamrock<3 said:

It's such an etheral gem.. I really wish that her and Charli XCX would collab after this..

These songs are so POTENT… that’s actually one quality she shares with Charli here. It’s a somewhat overwhelming dose of pop, in a good way. And fully overwhelming with weed and headphones :wanda:

The only songs I just really don’t care for are Church Girl and Heated, it sounds like they said okay we need some basic hits on here