Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Shelter

• Haus

Love how everyone has a different favorite. :jonny5:

Edited by Devin

Thique is the best song on the album. #yesIsaidIt :flame:

Alien Superstar is overrated here. It's like top 3 bottom in the rankings. :michael:

1 hour ago, dnboy1 said:

Anybody else get emotional on Church Girl? 

Between “nobody can judge me” and “finally on the otherside, I finally found the extra smiles. Swimming through the oceans of tears we cried.” 

Ugh the message behind this! I can relate so much. Growing up in the church, and always feeling judged or feeling like I couldn’t be my true self..whew chile. ?

This is the first time a song has me tear up while tryna shake some ass though so it was so confusing at first ??????

I thought this today after sitting with it for a while. You need some time to understand the song’s genius. On surface level it may seem like your typical ass shaking TikTok bop but once you take a deeper look it’s really about freeing yourself from the rigidness and ignorance that comes with religion. 

6 minutes ago, Jude said:

Alien Superstar is overrated here. It's like top 3 bottom in the rankings. :michael:

i think its a general fave actually

its the third most viewed lyrics (minus bms cause it wasnt released friday), its the second most streamed on spotify and the most looked up song on genius atm 

2 minutes ago, abeille said:

I thought this today after sitting with it for a while. You need some time to understand the song’s genius. On surface level it may seem like your typical ass shaking TikTok bop but once you take a deeper look it’s really about freeing yourself from the rigidness and ignorance that comes with religion. 

Yes it’s a genius and beautiful song. The albums concepts are very deep and it may take a few listens to totally get what she’s trying to convey. Lol at the people saying the lyrics are bad when every line is carefully thought out, just like all aspects of the album. 

cozy/cuff it/virgo’s groove are godly and my top 3 but the entire album is a truly skipless masterpiece 

Always loved Bey, but didn’t expect her to release one of my top favorite albums this decade.

The production is heavenly.

Edited by samuel656

43 minutes ago, Jude said:

Energy is such a great transition track from Cuff It to BMS. The "when the camera goes pop pop pop pop pop" part is such a moment. :WAP:

Y’all want Alien Superstar to not be that girl so bad :mandown:

I'm in actual awe thinking about how there's people who don't think this album is a 10/10. I really can't wrap my head around it.

Gave this several listens. My favorite is THIQUE (the entire album is amazing).

Anyone else?

Cuff It is my fave :clap3:

15 minutes ago, abeille said:

Y’all want Alien Superstar to not be that girl so bad :mandown:

they can’t take her

So obsessed with Heated rn. I gotta cool it doooOoOwn, heated. 

:katie2:

The verses on this song are very strong as well. :katie2:

Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
Mm, yummy, yummy, yum, make the bummy heated 

:katie2:

That's that thick, that's that na-na, that uchi, Gucci, la-la
Yeah, this that Fiji agua, candy girl, piñata
Hit it in the car and take you back to the casa
Bet I got you rock now, that thick all over that yacht, now 

Bey ate this part. She sneezed on the beat and the beat got 10x sicker.  :katie2:

It’s so delicious seeing the same few members in base repeating each other’s posts that Renaissance is bombing to try and convince hope and everyone else is just celebrating the album and enjoying :rip: 

Heated best song of all time rn

My top 5:

Alien Superstar

Summer Renaissance 

Virgo’s Groove

America Has a Problem

Pure/Honey

I have a feeling the visuals will be a Netflix series.

It will be called "Renaissance Club".

She is in a club. Each room she enters represents a song and its music video. It will run for a month. Every week they release 4 episodes (1 for each song).

Speaking into existence :cm: