Beyoncé - 'RENAISSANCE'

Devin

19 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

Bey is so gen z :toofunny2:

-Swaggy

-Thotty

-I’m on my bag

-dead ass 

Some of these expressions are so old and dated though lol...like Thot/Thotty was a thing in 2013

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Lovett

• Shelter

• Haus

QueenofCopyPaste

VIRGO's GROOVE NEEDS AN IMMEDIATE SNL/high profile performance ASAP

:jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator

Virgo's Groove

Summer Renaissance

Pure / Honey

The trinity :clap3:. The end of the album in general is really strong :clap3: 

Yall really think Blue who has lived in white hollywood her whole life is teaching Bey AAVE? :rip: She has plenty of people on her team to keep her up to date

12 hours ago, chaeyonce said:

This is her best album, the production is an all timer.

Top tracks as of now :

Thique 

Alien Superstar

Pure/Honey 

Cozy

Summer Renaissance 

But these are so HOT : Cuff it, Heated, Move and Church Girl 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif 

I believe the delux edition of the vinyl contains the limited edition vinyl with an extended booklet and it's up on her site.

Oh perfect! Thanks so much. 

12 hours ago, MrLovett said:

It's already been restocked! You can get it here.

So that includes the limited edition then? Great. 

I finally get the hype with Alien Superstar , idk why it was taking so long to hit me:WAP:

The way there's like 7 songs in contention for my trinity alone :WAP:

The transition into the first thirty seconds of Virgo’s Groove, followed by the realization that you are now listening to Virgo’s Groove

brandy-brandy-running.gif

QueenofCopyPaste

IM SO LIVID now that there's NO VISUALS :mad:

we deserve em!

8 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Virgo's Groove

Summer Renaissance

Pure / Honey

Replace pure/Honey with Thique or Church Girl and then this ranking is *chefs kiss (though SR should be #1)

1 minute ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

IM SO LIVID now that there's NO VISUALS :mad:

we deserve em!

On the other hand I think she’s learning from her past mistakes of dropping everything at once. Especially during streaming. It was a true joy to hear BMS in the context of the album having known it already. 

BMS video SHOULD be out already but I think dropping stuff a little over time will help. I used to love a random 4 video dropping months after

QueenofCopyPaste

HELP

IM OBSESSED WITH PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA

Bey did LEGEND MINNIE so good :weeps:

Break my soul ******* slaps in the context of the album!!!!!! It’s one of the strongest dance pop song by a pop girl!

-A straight man on a Spotify music podcast said he’s cut Alien Superstar from the album! :deadbanana2:

9 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Virgo's Groove

Summer Renaissance

Pure / Honey

Honestly same but I’d put Pure/Honey 4th and sneak America Has A New National Anthem in my trinity :clap3:  

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, Doogle said:

On the other hand I think she’s learning from her past mistakes of dropping everything at once. Especially during streaming. It was a true joy to hear BMS in the context of the album having known it already. 

BMS video SHOULD be out already but I think dropping stuff a little over time will help. I used to love a random 4 video dropping months after

yeah, at least BMS video at least

but looks like the RENAISSANCE TEASER vid is from the album photoshoot only...

Just now, Doogle said:

It wasn’t really a mistake for her to release all videos at once. It worked at the time. Self titled was literally a visual album and Lemonade was a movie. In todays world/climate? I agree, it wouldn’t work. At all. But she should have released at least 2 videos by now 

I'm so happy that my box set has shipped out today :lakitu: I'm also glad I purchased the second pose, since once the poses were revealed it was my favorite. 

Edited by glamrock<3

7 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Yall really think Blue who has lived in white hollywood her whole life is teaching Bey AAVE? :rip: She has plenty of people on her team to keep her up to date

Cmon now :rip: of course we’re kidding, but Blue has tik tok and access to way more things we could even imagine. Let alone those terms aren’t like kept out of “white hollywood” as you try to put it tbh, and even then, you think those kids are listening to Beethoven or something? :rip: stop 

1 minute ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

yeah, at least BMS video at least

but looks like the RENAISSANCE TEASER vid is from the album photoshoot only...

That’s true and we still need it asap but with all these other visuals and photoshoots idk I have a gut feeling more is coming too :duca: 

1 minute ago, Bears01 said:

It wasn’t really a mistake for her to release all videos at once. It worked at the time. Self titled was literally a visual album and Lemonade was a movie. In todays world/climate? I agree, it wouldn’t work. At all. But she should have released at least 2 videos by now 

Yeah I kinda misspoke there I guess I meant she’s learned that what once worked is less effective now! She definitely made it work last time and I’m glad she isn’t feeling she has to top it. I just hope she won’t wait too long

Truly such an incredible album, the way it flows from start to finish :jonny:

From my first four or five full listens I think my current top three are Alien Superstar, Virgo’s Groove, and Pure/Honey, but honestly there are so many gems. Also Break My Soul works SO well within the context of the album, I wasn’t in love with it as a single but I knew it would make more sense when listening to the album. The transition from Energy to Break My Soul made my jaw drop on first listen :jonnycat:

Can’t wait for the visuals :alexz:

QueenofCopyPaste

ITS GOING VIRAL YES!

Just now, Breathe On Moi said:

Cmon now :rip: of course we’re kidding, but Blue has tik tok and access to way more things we could even imagine. Let alone those terms aren’t like kept out of “white hollywood” as you try to put it tbh, and even then, you think those kids are listening to Beethoven or something? :rip: stop 

This it was a joke, and you’re not about to tell me Miss Blue doesn’t get on Tina’s last nerve scrolling TikTok when she’s babysitting

She’s approaching that preteen age she’s 100% in the know of stuff outside her bubble regardless of what her upbringing has been like. I’m sure she’s aware :lmao: 

Y'all need to buy Break My Soul on iTunes. We cannot have this white supremacist hillbilly blocking us :toofunny2:

2 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

ITS GOING VIRAL YES!

If I tried this challenge I’d be banned from TikTok for offensive content

I think we need a silly little dance for us vocally challenged

Edited by Doogle