Britney tells brother to go **** himself

James_Dean

VmHjw1O.png

Last couple slides:

Bryan ... your podcast interview was so SPECIAL 09 !!! I know you and the family had no bad intentions at all whatsoever taking all those years away when I wanted to honestly just be a respected individual with a glass of red wine. but like you said in your interview... Bryan when asked by that incredibly kind man "why doesn't your family just let her be ???" Your response WaS "she can't even make a dinner reservation ..." None of you ever wanted it to end because you all loved telling me what to do and treating me like absolutely nothing !!! What you said right there to that man in that interview said everything, Bryan !!! You were never invited to my wedding so why even respond ??? Do you honestly think I want my brother there who told me no to a Jack and coke = for 4 years ... what ??? If we were going to drink together at the wedding and play the classy roles for the children like you and mom do as you people literally hid coffee % and alcohol Y when I would come home….. you hurt me and you know it !!! And I might force myself to drink Jack tonight ..look up at the moon and say "**** YOU ~ !!!" Psss I have an assistant to make my dinner reservations DID YOU NOT KNOW ??? I know you're my blood and yes blood runs deep but no family of mine would do what you guys did to me ... PSSSS. I liked your post, brother !!! Happy Britdependece Day !!!

Congratulations Brit Brit !!! GO **** YOURSELF Bryan - **** you

https://www.instagram.com/p/CezXRDHvwsk/

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Raphy23

• The Slayer

• Richie.Valdez

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he’s been removed from every facet of “the family business” as he likes to refer to it, aka Britney’s perfume empire & is no longer making a cent from her. 

He came off as such an entitled, arrogant, misogynist in that interview. 

The way she is dragging that little b :bibliahh:

« you were never invited to my wedding » :bibliahh:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Ended him :clap3: Only person from her family growing up that should still be around her is Felicia, to be honest. 

Wow bryan...u ruined ur chance. 

Literally no one from her family is in her life anymore. 

That is why shes building a new one with sam

So, let me get this straight…he KNEW this and had his girlfriend, AmberLynn, make up some ridiculous lie about a 5th grade graduation happening at the exact same time as her wedding (bc why would a school host a ceremony for 5th graders moving to 6th grade at night time and not during the actual school day, like most schools do for unnecessary “graduations” for kids?) to cover up the fact that she hates him just as much as the rest of the Spears family… hmmm… yup! WHAT WENDY SAID! 

3 minutes ago, Hector said:

Ended him :clap3: Only person from her family growing up that should still be around her is Felicia, to be honest. 

Why? She’s still friends with Lynn, who’s acting like nothing happened. I think fans need to just let go of the Fe fantasy. If she wants Fe in her life, she’ll contact her. But fans carrying on about how Fe should be with her need to understand that Britney might feel a way about Fe still being very close to Lynn, who keeps trying to pretend like she had no involvement in anything. 

17 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Psss I have an assistant to make my dinner reservations DID YOU NOT KNOW ???

sksksksksks get him! 

:jonny6:

Good for Britney. End that little parasite heaux

Is she comparing herself to a 5 year old apparently playing with a wine glass? 

I feel sorry for her family :rip:

mlaredoperez

She really said no more parasites thanksss :clap3:

Her family is truly abusive trash. They all deserve literal jail.

11 minutes ago, Rowan said:

Is she comparing herself to a 5 year old apparently playing with a wine glass? 

I feel sorry for her family :rip:

No she’s talking and Bryan’s daughter who is allowed to put her finger in wine.

Gathered him up!!

Also I know people love to say that she rambles but I feel like a lot of what she says probably hits right at home for the people she’s addressing. Like we might not understand every little detail but they know exactly what she’s referring to.

Edited by orange22

8 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

No she’s talking and Bryan’s daughter who is allowed to put her finger in wine.

I'm aware. 

Her ex probably requested drug testing as part of the custody agreement. Since she said it was 3 days a week, this would make sense .

If someone has substance abuse issues, they aren't supposed to drink alcohol.

43 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

VmHjw1O.png

Last couple slides:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CezXRDHvwsk/

Britdependence.

Lioness

I'm loving these names I know the Army used Britdependence before 

It makes sense. I thought it was odd when the fake news said he was invited. HOW The BLEEP would he get invited but no other family member from that side was...

If icon Felicia Culotta was not there no way in hell would that evil family be invited to her special day.

I'm glad she's finally slicing and dicing his goofy azz because he's such a weakling and the nerve of him booking that interview to talk about his sister while she's being locked away is just disgraceful.

I hope Britney rebuilds her family properly going forward.

MadonnasBoyfriend

Bryan is an adult and can drink alcohol if he wants too.

5 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Gathered him up!!

Also I know people love to say that she rambles but I feel like a lot of what she says probably hits right at home for the people she’s addressing. Like we might not understand every little detail but they know exactly what she’s referring to.

Rambling is just part of the release therapy. The editor of her book will be able to teach a MASTERCLASS after turning Britney's ideas into an organized chaotic journey memoir to freedom.

I need the book to be called: I must confess...I still believe.:heart2:

PERIODT!!!!! Go off and skull drag him Queen :clap3::soda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.