'Wendy Williams Show' officially canceled; final episode this week!

Miley Cyrus

The end of an era

giphy.gif

Edited by Miley Cyrus

What happened to her is such an injustice 

About time! :clap3: bye.... 

The show ended with the last show where Wendy was present. Anything after that has NOT been The Wendy Williams Show.

Sad, though. I hope one day very soon Wendy gains control of her finances and career.

The whole situation has been really sad to see.

sad to see such an iconic show end like this 

It's honestly sad that it all ended this way. Wendy may not be an angel, but she worked damn hard for many years and didn't deserve to go out like this. I hope she's doing well

Good. Her show was TRASH.

I would really love to know what's happening behind the scenes, this all seems too coordinated to not be a hit job. 

Notice one by one all the talk shows are being cancel. I think they only want Kelly C show to be the main prime time show. It’s very shady things that go on behind the scenes 

Fun Fact:

My sister is going to the last taping this week, they're paying her 75 dollars to attend 3 hours. And they only accepted people based on their pictures bc they want a cute audience, so weird.

he fact they're paying people to attend the last week of the show while back when Wendy was there EVERYONE wanted to attend a taping. It's over for them without Wendy.

26 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Fun Fact:

My sister is going to the last taping this week, they're paying her 75 dollars to attend 3 hours. And they only accepted people based on their pictures bc they want a cute audience, so weird.

he fact they're paying people to attend the last week of the show while back when Wendy was there EVERYONE wanted to attend a taping. It's over for them without Wendy.

That's actually normal to pay people to appear on the show, though. $80 is about the typical price. They did that on the Real and on the Tyra banks show.

I can't believe 13/14 years has gone by so fast. 

I remember her infamous Omarosa episode like it was yesterday.

1 hour ago, Power love said:

Notice one by one all the talk shows are being cancel. I think they only want Kelly C show to be the main prime time show. It’s very shady things that go on behind the scenes 

It's a new era it happened with Sally Jessy raphael jenny jones and ricki lake when the likes of Ellen took over.

Out with the old...in with the new.

Damn. I remember when she was doing the trial run for her show. 

57 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Fun Fact:

Yep I've done a few tapings there for that

Can someone explain to me what happened to her? I missed all the drama 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.