Top Posters In This Topic

• Yudelkis

• insomniac

• SavagePapi

• suburbannature

Top Posters In This Topic

Belly dancing? The Sakira shade :eli: 

They're trying IT again?!

Taking something completely as an insult while it wasn't when put into CONTEXT. 

Watch the doc. She wasn't SAYING that part about Shakira AT ALL. She just said she want more than HERSELF and SHAK shaking her ******* asses and bellydancing. It's about the political statement she was trying to make.

Also:

https://twitter.com/HiThisIsTess/status/1536770286418284547?s=20&t=ewGQZvXEIbrNX_0tulLJOA

STOP pitting women against each other. Makes me so angry!

Wtf how ignorant. Belly dancing is something that requires SKILL, which is something she will never know about.

Just now, Daydream said:

Wtf how ignorant. Belly dancing is something that requires SKILL, which is something she will never know about.

She shakes her own ass as well in the show. So she's dragging NFL for just wanting that + belly dancing. However, she wanted more and the NFL wanted her to scrap the kids in cages part. That's what this comment was in context with.

Rich coming from the one who just danced and shook her ass half naked on a pole.... :priceless:

Mods should lock all "Shade" threads regarding this documentary. WATCH IT IN FULL to get the full scope

2 minutes ago, insomniac said:

She shakes her own ass as well in the show. So she's dragging NFL for just wanting that + belly dancing. However, she wanted more and the NFL wanted her to scrap the kids in cages part. That's what this comment was in context with.

I get that she wanted more but she was speaking on behalf of Shakira without actually saying „we want to give more substance“ rather „I“ 

12 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

How predictable

:rip:

Jennifer didn't even say that Mariah fans need to Quit 

Are they forgetting Mariah was accused of sexual abuse towards a female staff member...

Think it's time people was reminded 

11 minutes ago, insomniac said:

They're trying IT again?!

Taking something completely as an insult while it wasn't when put into CONTEXT. 

Watch the doc. She wasn't SAYING that part about Shakira AT ALL. She just said she want more than HERSELF and SHAK shaking her ******* asses and bellydancing. It's about the political statement she was trying to make.

Also:

https://twitter.com/HiThisIsTess/status/1536770286418284547?s=20&t=ewGQZvXEIbrNX_0tulLJOA

STOP pitting women against each other. Makes me so angry!

This, they wanted to cancel the kids in the cage to just keep them dancing, she's included herself in that comment, of course the haters will jump on this. 

Wow Jennifer really puts the LOW in J.Lo. Every clip and headline that comes out about this documentary really shows that the only qualities of note she possesses is her classlessness, ungratefulness, and unrelated but her immense capability to steal and thieve. 

2 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Rich coming from the one who just danced and shook her ass half naked on a pole.... :priceless:

Guess you watched it right? And she wasn't half naked either she had a full suit out including flesh toned tights 

Try harder 

1 minute ago, BYoncé said:

Wow Jennifer really puts the LOW in J.Lo. Every clip and headline that comes out about this documentary really shows that the only qualities of note she possesses is her classlessness, ungratefulness, and unrelated but her immense capability to steal and thieve. 

Did you actually watch it? 

Sort your self out before Commenting

Embarrassing your self 

this documentary has been an absolute tragedy for her public image don't matter how great the reviews are. 

the quotes that r getting viral are not IT, even if it's out of context, most people won't check it so it's hurting her image badly.

i've lost count of how many negative virals i've seen about her and positive ones about shakira. 

Also; everyone that takes this and runs with this is gullible as F. This is clearly a hater trying to set up Jen because they know people on Twitter and forums like ATRL just take any kind of juicy thing like this as fact :rip:

Watch the doc.

I guess you have to have some kind of delusions of grandeur to become a celebrity, but this woman takes it to the next level. Decades of being mediocre in every field she’s tried and then still making rude comments like this :deadbanana2:

Jennifer was not dissing Shakira.

These anti-J.Lo threads are so pathetic and childish. :deadbanana2:

“I’m trying to give something with substance”

- tabloid fodder

- panned music

- panned movies

Imagine insulting THEE Shakira without having any of her credentials  :clown:

Edited by commander

This getting absolutely ridiculous. You guys don't even hide your hatred anymore. Another day, another thread of the same kids creating their own narratives. Clowns.

When does it stop? @ATRL Administration

12 minutes ago, pimmelfratze said:

I get that she wanted more but she was speaking on behalf of Shakira without actually saying „we want to give more substance“ rather „I“ 

This. She’s being disrespectful. 

i already know shes being taken out of context 

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I guess you have to have some kind of delusions of grandeur to become a celebrity, but this woman takes it to the next level. Decades of being mediocre in every field she’s tried and then still making rude comments like this :deadbanana2:

That's your opinion but why Mariah Carey Fans are tweeting everyday about Jennifer Lopez ? Explain to ATRL please.

Once again the tweet quoted is from a Lamb, yikes. :gaycat6:

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Says you who still thinks Your Faves has a ounce of relevancy and won't except that's she's nothing more than a seasonal singer.

Your the last person to talk when your a Mariah Carey fan, that women actually ruined her legacy been a absolutely ******* mess and now she's scraping the barrel, Your just mad JLo is marginally more relevant than your dusty ass fave who can't even sell out a theatre and hasn't had a hit that isn't that Christmas song for over 12 years 

Take a seat Little flop.

I knew Jlo was always a *****!

Anyway Stay mad girl.... Shakira outsold

How stupid of JLO she finally had the attention & the entire world love this halftime show... she decide to be shaddy 2 years latter?? WTF what is she thinking?? why turn one of her biggest moments in her career into a mess