A Chinese man makes racist videos of African children and sells them in China

Steve Johnson

I hope this man gets severe punishment. 

There is a well known anti blackness in China. So not shocked by this. However, I don’t think this is racist as Chinese people aren’t really white. 

3 minutes ago, Tropez said:

There is a well known anti blackness in China. So not shocked by this. However, I don’t think this is racist as Chinese people aren’t really white. 

are-you-kidding-me-freaking-serious.gif

damn this Susu person is a weird nutcase :biblio:

can't legal action be taken against him? The investigation looked pointless by the end.

disgusting

my poor babies who were thinking they're learning Chinese.

they literally deserve the WORLD

people need to beware of such idiots

i hope he's made to apologize

blacks and south east asians are just something foreign for Chinese

this is xenophobic and not racist. 
but I need to watch the full video to judge

Edited by Mrnoniee

6 minutes ago, Tropez said:

If you really think that only white people can be racist, you’re dumb :rip:

8 minutes ago, Tropez said:

:huh:

It would’ve been on SLIGHT when we seen him. I think they were too clam & collective. 

He deserved to have hands place on him.

Can’t take Asian, or any poc, racists serious, especially when there are names for them. It just doesn’t hit the same, sorry Asians racists.  

China blamed the pandemic on Nigerians and Black people living in China. This country is very anti-black. Makes me so sad.

Not watching, not surprised. China is anti-black af, never even been remotely interested in visiting though :cm:

10 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Not watching, not surprised. China is anti-black af, never even been remotely interested in visiting though :cm:

TAIWAN is where you'd want to visit instead! 

China is an EXTREMELY racist country, nothing new here.  

if it wasnt for the 503 errors id see the post in the OP '

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

So you are telling me that the same country that has muslim concentration camps, has black slaves *working on Africa, has Africa on financial debt**, blames the pandemic on other races, uses racism as an excuse to justify their means, uses white europeans as bait, is allowing these things to slip through the web? Even though they have full control of what gets posted and can delete posts in a matter of seconds? 

It is known that china is 10x more racist that your average white Texas city, many traveling youtubers have talked about the wide extended racism there. 

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

However, I don’t think this is racist as Chinese people aren’t really white. 

Not you finding reasons to excuse racism. :rip:

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

DJFDLKGJF;DKLSJGDKFLJGF

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

ATRL strikes again. :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.