• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• dirrtydiana

• Infernal Paradise

• Rican

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, hausofdave said:

Bradley Cooper’s A Star Is Born (the arguable centerpiece of Warner Bros.’ banner 2018 slate which earned $424 million on a $40 million budget)

I knew it smashed hard but damn :jonny5::flame: one of the highest grossing R rated films of all time :clap3:legendary and iconic 

and now maybe she’s joining the highest grossing R rated film of all time :jonnycat:

Edited by Dula Peep

13 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

Margot Robbie sweetie!

anyone find gagas role choices interesting? 

a remake that’s been done to death

a biopic

a possible role that’s been played by excellent actresses before 

when is she gonna go for an original?

13 hours ago, spree said:

She should. After all, she’s been planning to play this role ever since she was a little girl.

crying-happy.gif

13 hours ago, Juanny said:

also, to act as someone, or act a role that someone else has done very well before, or act in a movie that was one before (all three different things) is very hard. it has a lot of pressure on it to be very good and has precise wants as to what people expect that not even well defined. in asib, she had stand in the shadow of streisand and judy garland. for hog, she had to emulate a real living person who has an accent and certain mannerisms. for this role she will have to take the role that margot robbie has been accliamed for and she is opposite an oscar winning actor. if youre in a new role, its a sort of original character you can bring your own flair to and be more expressive with without audiences having a retroative expectation of some kind. idk this member is trying to drag her for doign these roles that are actually quite challenging

Right?  but i won't expect people stanning nought to understand that :cm:

5 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

I'm not going to lie, it makes me a proud fan seeing the amount headlines I've seen about this, she really made all the right moves and has made her status in Hollywood :jonny: 

Not everybody has that :giraffe:

19 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

Margot Robbie sweetie!

anyone find gagas role choices interesting? 

a remake that’s been done to death

a biopic

a possible role that’s been played by excellent actresses before 

when is she gonna go for an original?

What original role does Margot have? Her most awarded and known performances are for biopics and comic book films :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.