Forbes: Gaga brings real star power to ‘Joker’ Sequel

hausofdave

7 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Margot Robbie sweetie!

anyone find gagas role choices interesting? 

a remake that’s been done to death

a biopic

a possible role that’s been played by excellent actresses before 

when is she gonna go for an original?

Oh mon dieu les fumés over Gaga's Joker: Folie à Deux already

queen-3.thumb.gif.d03fb87a302d216f498de6ee82767fdd.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• Katamari

• dirrtydiana

• AllyGayTor

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Oh mon dieu les fumés over Gaga's Joker: Folie à Deux already

a0adc6c4a9e8114732b01b0c2d1ddd0194dea64d

11 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

when is she gonna go for an original?

Whenever she can, does that bother you? 

1 minute ago, dirrtydiana said:

a0adc6c4a9e8114732b01b0c2d1ddd0194dea64d

Ahhhhhh my other acclaimed fave Godsten Stewart. I'm so lucky to stan these women. :jonny4:

But what does she have to do with this topic? You okay babes?

She should. After all, she’s been planning to play this role ever since she was a little girl.

10 minutes ago, Juanny said:

also, to act as someone, or act a role that someone else has done very well before, or act in a movie that was one before (all three different things) is very hard. it has a lot of pressure on it to be very good and has precise wants as to what people expect that not even well defined. in asib, she had stand in the shadow of streisand and judy garland. for hog, she had to emulate a real living person who has an accent and certain mannerisms. for this role she will have to take the role that margot robbie has been acclaimed for and she is opposite an oscar winning actor. if youre in a new role, its a sort of original character you can bring your own flair to and be more expressive with without audiences having a retroactive expectation of some kind. idk this member is trying to drag her for doing these roles that are actually quite challenging

Well said :clap3:

Gaga's Joker 2: Electric Boogaloo. :clap3:

And not a pressed Britney stan talking about unoriginality in Gaga's movie roles when Britney's most popular movie roles were voicing a reindeer and starring in a Razzie-winning movie where she basically played herself. :ahh:

Edited by Sugar-Rush

I hope it stays a rumor cause I want her for a Marvel role.

The real Entertainment Industry. No hype needed to succeed. No inflation of stats needed from fan fiction. Just pure demand. :gaycat6: 

1 hour ago, AllyGayTor said:

THE Entertainment Industry :clap3:

This factual title is gonna sting a few souls from now on :jonnycat:

But telling me that Joker: Folie à Deux is going to (possibly) star Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn in an R-rated DC Comics musical? Okay, now I want to see the movie. This kind of comparatively outside the box thinking, using one of the biggest stars in the planet, someone who can bring people to theaters, playing a popular marquee character which somewhat resembles her offscreen persona, in the first big-budget superhero-ish comic book musical, is how you pull in folks who otherwise wouldn’t care about a Joker sequel.

When I said she's the current Hollywood IT girl I wasn't kidding. I think Gucci's pull is all her, no one would've watched it if its not her front and center, and currently no female actress right now commands this type of boxoffice pull and producers know this. I think they can make this film with little budget and sell it based on marquee names alone and have it gross $1B.

Edited by harwee

I mean she's 2/2 Box Office smashes

Butts-in-seats movie STAR

Not them saying butts in seat :deadbanana4:

we want a phsycholgical horror movie!!! a joker musical doesnt sound like the serve…

No wonder, asib/shallow smashed thanks to gaga, hog smashed cuz its been carrying by gaga herself even the movie is kinda suck but funny (i blame the director), same will be applied to joker 2, manifesting..

• ATRL Moderator

I'm not going to lie, it makes me a proud fan seeing the amount headlines I've seen about this, she really made all the right moves and has made her status in Hollywood :jonny: 

11 hours ago, Diocles said:

Who TF would have thought back in 2008 with Just Dance that she would become such a LEGEND?

when u put it that way :hawkeye:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.