Let's celebrate Madame X ha birthday

T.O.A.D.S.

ab67616d0000b273fa3f9b299ec4a1b18164726d

Madame X is the fourteenth studio album by American singer-songwriter Madonna. It was released on June 14, 2019, by Interscope Records.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Lover

• Alongoria13

• Jjang

Top Posters In This Topic

MadonnasBoyfriend

Her absolute worst album of all time ? The album covers are amazing though ❤️

the best song from the album goes to:

***** I’m loca is the best, the rest can be thrown away

50 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

We're not talking about Like a Virgin sis

Y1TprcfN6mNDbMpe3r.thumb.gif.dc1f6293279

Happy birthday to her best album in over 20 years :clap3:

Wait, I could've swore this came out in August :rip:

OT: Not one of my favs, but it absolutely HITS when I'm in the right mood :gaydonnacat1:

Happy bday to the album that felt like Madonna again :clap3:overlooked, because of some autotune that was meant to be a stylistic choice. Songs like IDSIF, God Control etc feel like classic Madge instead of the bloated mess that is Repel Charts and MDNaur

2 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Happy bday to the album that felt like Madonna again :clap3:overlooked, because of some autotune that was meant to be a stylistic choice. Songs like IDSIF, God Control etc feel like classic Madge instead of the bloated mess that is Repel Charts and MDNaur

Yep this album was nowhere near as bad as those two atrocities 

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

Her best album since Confessions :clap3: 

But NOW we’ve said it :clap3:

1 hour ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

MDNA sweetie

her best album since rebel heart.

let's celebrate this futuristiqué soon to be classiqué mumble rap MXANTHEM :angelo:

and also this to make sure joan of arc didn't die for nothinG.

thought provocing lyrics only the intergenerational MX can serve. :gaycatina1:

Nasty ass album, can’t believe it’s been three years since I was laughing my way through this tragic record..

15 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Her best album since Confessions :clap3: 

The bar has been on the floor..

34 minutes ago, Love Again said:

It's not just the autotune, but the whole production and mixing doesn't sound polished and professional for an artist of Madonna's calibre. The same applies to RH and MDNA. Idk what happened BC these producers' work with other artists sounds fine

4 minutes ago, Teen Idle said:

It's not just the autotune, but the whole production and mixing doesn't sound polished and professional for an artist of Madonna's calibre. The same applies to RH and MDNA. Idk what happened BC these producers' work with other artists sounds fine

As if Hard Candy's mixing was great :cm:

The Voices song is the worst offender. My god...

I like Crave, Faz Gostoso, ***** I’m Loca.

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

Yup. AuTo TuNe while they still praise albums like Music & American Life :cm: Just face it - they are reacting to Madonna's reputation more than her actual bodies of work these days. The ironic thing is that the album wasn't even panned - it has 70 on MC (higher than RH, MDNA, HC) and has been included on several lists' year end: Billboard, Mojo, NME, Slant Magazine, New York Post, Idolator, AllMusic, Pazz & Jop, The Yorkshire Times etc... 

I truly don't know what's so EmBarRaSsing about these songs and even songs that have AuTo TuNe - Batuka is literally in her top 15 best songs ever and you can suck my dick about different opinions. :cm:

Edited by Jjang

Jeez she's trying to be young and make meaningless Pop music :monkey: I wish her work had more substance these days! as they're playing Hung Up and neglecting stuff like this :

AuTo TuNE ShEs DoInG It CaUsE SHe CaNt SiNg NoT oN PuRPose

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.