Ranking: The Most Sampled Female Artists of all time!

Delirious

12 hours ago, idkwiam said:

Apparently Diana Ross is #1 according to whosampled.com?

oprah-what.gif

That account probably just doesn’t consider her a pop girl for some reason :rip:

49 minutes ago, tellem said:

That account probably just doesn’t consider her a pop girl for some reason :rip:

Yea probs this or they think if they put diana, it wont get a lot of rts and likes. They want to put lana in the collage or else she wouldve been left out

Just now, Delirious said:

Yea probs this or they think if they put diana, it wont get a lot of rts and likes. They want to put lana in the collage or else she wouldve been left out

That same account has done "Top 6" or other weirdly numbered lists just to include Taylor so I wouldn't be surprised

That tweet has, deliberately I might add, provided no sources (often that account names a source when they post stats). The fact that they didn't do it this time is pretty much an admittance that this is one of those cases when they fudge and tamper with the stats — add here and subtract there... the usual.

Edited by Raiden

1 hour ago, Raiden said:

That tweet has, deliberately I might add, provided no sources (often that account names a source when they post stats). The fact that they didn't do it this time is pretty much an admittance that this is one of those cases when they fudge and tamper with the stats — add here and subtract there... the usual.

1 hour ago, tellem said:

That same account has done "Top 6" or other weirdly numbered lists just to include Taylor so I wouldn't be surprised

Last time they did a video on female albums with most weeks spent on itunes charts and they conveniently left out ellie goulding when she had like 1500+ weeks with Halcyon Days. :rip:

So yea...

Nicki? Who on earth -

Lies

3 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Nicki? Who on earth -

wdym she's very popular...?

3 hours ago, Cloröx said:

Lies

care to explain further?

@khalyan hey sis sorry for bothering you but would be ok if you could change the tag to the appropriate one? (charts & sales, aritst achievement or something like that)

thank you so much! :WAP:

None of these numbers seem credible to me :deadbanana4:

Is there an actual list of the songs that sample them ?

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

None of these numbers seem credible to me :deadbanana4:

Is there an actual list of the songs that sample them ?

Who sampled dot com or something like that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.