Tate performs SAIWB at Capital Summertime Ball

BuzzCharts

I honestly cannot tell if she’s lipping or not lmfao but what a great performance

Edited by Delusional

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I honestly cannot tell if she’s lipping or not lmfao

It doesn’t sound like the song at all unless she recorded new vocals 

32 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I honestly cannot tell if she’s lipping or not lmfao but what a great performance

I came to post this 

& ask if this was playback or not ?? 

Anyway She is doing Choreo & serving stage presence :clap3: I remember not like that much this song but I kind of like it at this performance 

that was amazing:eek: sounds like playback tho

Definitely lipsynched.

Electropop I'd get, but the days of getting away with lip-syncing pop-punk died with the Ashlee Simpson SNL fiasco. Surprised she's trying to pull it off here - if she doesn't care clearly we shouldn't. 

Besides You Broke Me First, I feel like I've seen her everywhere without other chart/EP/album hits or a touring/festival draw to justify it. It must be nice to be pulling all this promo from a label this invested, but I wonder how much longer it lasts without the latter.

A future MPG. :alexz: 

She's a great dancer tbh. I hope she gives us more choreo in the future. This should have been one of the biggest songs of the year :'( 

she took a dip in daughter lake

this is not playback, this doesn't sound like the track at all..i think there's just some kind of effect on her mic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.