• Same Old Love
    • Hands To Myself
    • Kill Em With Kindness
    • Bad Liar
    • Taki Taki
    • Lose You To Love Me
    • Look At Her Now
    • Rare

She has come such a long way since her musical debut and has become one of the biggest superstars in pop culture!

I was able to include only some of her songs in the poll, so which one is it? 

Tell-me-something-i-don-t-know-selena-cover-22885bc67b77243f6a90cb3e1b50ec142

Selena Gomez & the Scene - A Year Without Rain (single cover).jpgWho Says.jpgSelena Gomez & the Scene - Love You like a Love Song.jpg

Come & Get It cover.pngThe Heart Wants What It Wants Selena Gomez cover.pngA portrait of a young, brunette woman posing on a stool barefoot wearing an oversized white T-shirt. A white bare wall serves as her backdrop with "Selena Gomez – Good for You ft. A$AP Rocky" centered across the image in black, capital font.

An image of Selena Gomez in a black dress posing in front of a theater entranceSelena Gomez in a two-piece black lingerie trying on a white shirt whilst looking at her reflection through a glass door.Kill Em With Kindness (Official Single Cover) by Selena Gomez.png

A dark, shaded portrait of Kygo and Gomez's facial profiles. Kygo's logo appears at the top-left.A portrait of Gomez laying on a batch of rocks in a periwinkle babydoll dress embroidered with flowers and butterflies. The song's title is written in red lipstick on her one thigh.Fetish (featuring Gucci Mane) (Official Single Cover) by Selena Gomez.png

Selena Gomez and Marshmello Wolves.jpgTaki Taki (Official Single Cover) - DJ Snake.pngSelena Gomez - Back to You (Artwork).jpg

Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me.pngSelena Gomez - Look at Her Now.pngSelena Gomez - Rare (Live from the Village studio).png

Which song do you think is Selena Gomez's signature? 

392 images about selly gifs on We Heart It | See more about selena gomez,  gif and come and get it

punkangel97 - Tumblr blog | Tumgir

GifsForGomez — Year Without Rain: Selena Gomez Gifs

I dont think its humanly possible come get it selena gomez GIF on GIFER -  by Dura

tumblr_o1lc5ff5041tv3z6lo1_500.gif

Edited by SelenaTheWinner

probably the heart wants what it wants or lylals 

i think aywr might be a strong contender too but i feel those other two are known worldwide 

Eye

I love you like a love song, baby :giraffe:

I think it has become Lose You To Love Me! :)

don't worry baby — Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me 

Love You Like a Love Song

Hands to Myself

Wolves

Lose You To Love Me

Lose You To Love Me or Love You Like A Love Song

For Straight men it's Wolves 

For gen z it's LYLALS 

For the GP it's LYTLM atm

Hands to Myself or Good for You. They were big hits and they kinda embody her sound and vibe the best. 

Ah! I thought I included It Aint Me! A lot of people connect her to EDM classics Wolves & It Aint Me! 

Selena Gomez — Selena x Wolves 2021 

12 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

She doesn't have one but LYLALS is closest

Every artist has a signature song, we aren’t talking classics.

Love You Like a Love Song, Come & Get It, and Lose You to Love Me

3 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

Every artist has a signature song, we aren’t talking classics.

true, but LYLALS is a classic me thinks :mandown: 

Love You Like A Love Song definitely is one. It depends on who and where you ask, but I think in general terms it is Love You Like A Love Song, with either It Ain’t Me or Wolves being another one. And I would say WDTA and Taki Taki are also possible. It’s hard to say

3 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

none, she’s faceless

Oh honey, don’t do this to yourself on a Sunday. Relax and don’t pop any vein today

2 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

Love You Like A Love Song definitely is one. It depends on who and where you ask, but I think in general terms it is Love You Like A Love Song, with either It Ain’t Me or Wolves being another one. And I would say WDTA and Taki Taki are also possible. It’s hard to say

OMG Yes, WDTA too! I thought I included that one... :

Love you like a love song is a classic, why did it never chart though? Was it radio play, like wasn’t there Radio Disney? Genuinely curious if anyone knows. 

You can vote here too! :) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.