Rihanna always wins, no exceptions. I was wrong to doubt her :clap3: 

Not when 45s was a WW hit and BBHMM an urban smash :fan: 

The high expectations for Ri :jonny: 

THAT, is what she did. :clap3: 

Congrats, LEGEND. :jonny: 

4 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

Not when 45s was a WW hit and BBHMM an urban smash :fan: 

The high expectations for Ri :jonny: 

sdkjsd fair point but I mean that I had no idea what direction she would go for the album and the pre-Anti era was so messy that I didn't think she would deliver one of the best albums of 2016 but she came through :alexz:

And yes, I do have high expectations for Rih cause I know she can reach those expectations :alexz: 

Edited by fireaero

:clap3:

Poor KIB, barely crossing 100m. Honestly I thought this was one of those songs that underperformed on the charts but was lowkey a smash ala Into you.... I guess not.

Just now, fireaero said:

sdkjsd fair point but I mean that I had no idea what direction she would go for the album and the pre-Anti era was so messy that I didn't think she would deliver one of the best albums of 2016 but she came through :alexz:  

jhtgrfde I mean ANTI era was also messy but I know what you mean :toofunny2: 

2 minutes ago, Otter said:

Poor KIB, barely crossing 100m. Honestly I thought this was one of those songs that underperformed on the charts but was lowkey a smash ala Into you.... I guess not.

it's Platinum :gaycat1: 

Metamorphosis

Congrats Rihanna. Looks like it all worked out in the end. :)

Now imagine if her era wasn't coordinated by an incompetent chimpanzee. Oh what could have been :jonny: 

Riri ha power, the elusive chanteuse after all :clap3::flame:

23 minutes ago, Javan said:

Now imagine if her era wasn't coordinated by an incompetent chimpanzee. Oh what could have been :jonny: 

wait. is this who i think it is? :fan:

butterflysupreme
35 minutes ago, Otter said:

What a weird comparison. Into You was a hit, KIB far from being one.

1 hour ago, butterflysupreme said:

What a weird comparison. Into You was a hit, KIB far from being one.

I thought it was bigger. Both songs were treated as the biggest potential smashes from each respective project.

Edited by Otter

2 minutes ago, Otter said:

I thought it was bigger. Both songs were treated as the biggest potential smashes from each respective project.

KIB better sold 200k in the UK it wasn't an utter disaster + still 100m on Spotify and 140m on youtube. Its just a shame they decided to duel release :skull: and she couldn't do the Grammy's performance. 

Edited by PhreshDiamond

butterflysupreme
14 minutes ago, Otter said:

By ATRL. STS was obviously the smash of the album, I knew so from the moment I heard it, same for Work. KIB would've never done well as a single, it's not catchy enough... At least Into You was one.

1 hour ago, Chemical X. said:

Best era ever. What a ride :jonny3: 

:toofunny2:

:jonny3: my everything wig is not safe

This is huge!! ANTi era keep slaying the other Females in 2017 :clap3: 

The only bitch that truly slays with streams! 

1 hour ago, butterflysupreme said:

By ATRL. STS was obviously the smash of the album, I knew so from the moment I heard it, same for Work. KIB would've never done well as a single, it's not catchy enough... At least Into You was one.

KIB didn't reach its full potential though, not even close... It was released when Work was still #1, then Needed Me + TIWYCF completely overshadowed it. It's actually impressive how it managed to go Platinum despite radio paying it dust (it peaked with 19M AI :rip: ), plus Rihanna didn't promote it (just like the rest of her singles this era  :dies:).

In the UK it reached the top 20 on iTunes when radios started playing it... It could've been much bigger imo. :'( 

Edited by istan4badgalriri

butterflysupreme
17 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

KIB didn't reach its full potential though, not even close... It was released when Work was still #1, then Needed Me + TIWYCF completely overshadowed it. It's actually impressive how it managed to go Platinum despite radio paying it dust (it peaked with 19M AI :rip: ), plus Rihanna didn't promote it (just like the rest of her singles this era  :dies:).

In the UK it reached the top 20 on iTunes when radios started playing it... It could've been much bigger imo. :'( 

Honey, it flopped everywhere, way before TIWYCF was released. Needed Me wasn't even a factor WW until much later. Singles nowadays don't need promotion. I like the song but it just wasn't meant to be.... 

One Nation

Queen.

One Nation
4 minutes ago, butterflysupreme said:

Honey, it flopped everywhere, way before TIWYCF was released. Needed Me wasn't even a factor WW until much later. Singles nowadays don't need promotion. I like the song but it just wasn't meant to be.... 

This is inaccurate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.