Should Britney apologise to Kelly Clarkson?

Rv1709

Should Britney apologise to Kelly?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should she?

• Yes
    • No

After removing the caption from her latest post assuming her misunderstanding was cleared up - do you think Brit should apologise to Kelly?

Kelly in the past :

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rv1709

• Totami Legend

• Mr. Stratus

• Blackout2006

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, wtf she done, Kelly is one of the nicest even during the time of her lowest era and yet she did her like that

She should apologize to the talented vocalists she mocked / shaded like Whitney, Mariah, Kelly, Ava, Xtina.

iChCN4y.gif

Yes. It was uncalled for.

Just now, Michael196 said:

as if Kelly thinks or cares about the fad :sistrens:

Kelly's music career is just as dead as Britney's so keep it cute. :heart:

OT: No. 

She should apologize for Britney Jean first 

32 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

Yes. It was uncalled for.

This. So uncalled for and irrational from Britney, especially since Kelly was actually defending Britney 

you guys with this no sided beef. 

kelly was defending Britney and asking what if she’s just kidding?

and Britney simply said she wasn’t.

whats not clicking?

Yes, she should. Otherwise she's a hypocrite contributing to the type of behavior she's complaning about. Disgusting!

Because yall thought something was a diss/shade?

And even if it was:

MIND YO BUSINESS! :fan:

I need to see the insinuation of shade in Britney's post that the OBHs are talking of, since she just told Kelly that what she went through in that year could in no way, have been faked by her. Plus, I personally can see why Britney was irritated, considering that she was having an incredibly tumultuous year and the media was completely profiting from it and then to hear someone tell that you could be "kidding"? The OBHs are as usual, making an issue out of air :rip: 

Edited by Blackout2006

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I need to see the insinuation of shade in Britney's post that the OBHs are talking of, since she just told Kelly that what she went through in that year could in no way, have been faked by her. Plus, I personally can see why Britney was irritated, considering that she was having an incredibly tumultuous year and the media was completely profiting from it and then to hear someone tell that you could be "kidding"? The OBHs are as usual, making an issue out of air :rip: 

The way they're acting like Britney called Kelly a bi*** and wished death on her. If that's the case many celebs should be lining up to apologize to Britney.

Once someone can pinpoint the part of Britney’s caption that was shady, rude, mean, etc, I’ll decide. 

no she doesnt need to apologize for anything

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.