Lynne Spears comments under Brit’s wedding post

crf13

11 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

not in an arguing mood today. i got a 3 dollar raise and im still over the moon whoooo! All I said is i feel bad for her mother regardless of that stuff yall mentioned. If she didnt care she wouldnt have even commented. It shows she loves her and was hurt. But its not something ill think about for more than 60 seconds. whatevs! just saying its sad.

She doesn't care, she just wants $700k from her daughter and trying to make herself look good.

More like, "I'm so happy for you, I love you, give me $1m, see you in court!" 

Not some people in here defending lynne spears of all people. Literal scum. 

Disgusting, pathetic CREEP!

Classic manipulation tactics. "Look at how nice I can appear in a public setting! You should just come back to me. No one will believe you anyway."

how dare she even talking to Britney about the wedding.. she's one of the people that banned Britney from having those kind of experiences in 14 years. **** spears family. 

I thought she will end her message with a Rodan + Fields MLM sales pitch, knowing of the leech that she is. :hoetenks:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.