Lynne Spears comments under Brit’s wedding post

crf13

Next month, Lynne and her lawyer will be in court with Rosengart fighting to force the court to make Britney pay for Lynne’s attorney fees

Edited by crf13

Yeah sorry Lynne! Britney still won’t pay your lawyers fees nor your bills! Keep hustlin your Avon 

Was “dream” in quotation mark like that a shade? dusty hoe

Give it up deelishis! We all know you’re a snake so don’t even try acting nice :biblio:

Saving face, trying to make herself look good.

She could have messaged privately instead.

Imagine your own mother suing you

She has one of the most disgusting families in the industry. Not even the Kardashians go this low.

2 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Imagine your own mother suing you

She has one of the most disgusting families in the industry. Not even the Kardashians go this low.

The Kardashians look like saints next to the Spears :rip:

2 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

The Kardashians look like saints next to the Spears :rip:

I can’t actually think of a more disgusting family than hers in the industry :skull:

They probably are the worst

5 minutes ago, Trent W said:

I can’t actually think of a more disgusting family than hers in the industry :skull:

They probably are the worst

Nnnnn same :skull:

They all deserve jail honestly

34 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Saving face, trying to make herself look good.

She could have messaged privately instead.

This made her look worse. Really brought the sad and pathetic in her and the fact that she wasn’t invited

:deadbanana:

MadonnasBoyfriend

I feel so bad for her mom. I kinda read the comment in my moms voice and i know she was hurt and crushed her daughter didnt want her there. I genuinely believe she loves her daughter.

Regardless of the situation they are family. It’s very kind & sweet that she took the time to wish her the best.

I’m hoping one day they all can repair the damage that’s been done with their family:heart:

2 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

I feel so bad for her mom. I kinda read the comment in my moms voice and i know she was hurt and crushed her daughter didnt want her there. I genuinely believe she loves her daughter.

Why's she suing her daughter then? and allowed her to abused and exploited for nearly 14 years. She allowed it and profited from it and is now suing her daughter fo nearly $700k, there is nothing to feel sorry for her about.

Britney didn't invite her own MOTHER to the wedding. You're done, Lynne. She wants nothing to do with you and Lynne doesn't care she is just trying to look good to the media and the fans. Britney knows how her mother truly is.

3 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Why is she suing her daughter to pay her legal bills? And why did it take 13 years for her to do ANYTHING? The fans did all the work, not Lynne and her overpriced lawyer. Britney knows the truth.

Does anyone have the link to the comment ? I want to see if the fans dragged her ass.

Edited by Zaynsus

7 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Poor Lynn that never moved one finger to help her daughter, used her for fame and stole her money :heart2:

MadonnasBoyfriend
2 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

Why is she suing her daughter to pay her legal bills? And why did it take 13 years for her to do ANYTHING? The fans did all the work, not Lynne and her overpriced lawyer. Britney knows the truth.

4 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Why's she suing her daughter then? and allowed her to abused and exploited for nearly 14 years. She allowed it and profited from it and is now suing her daughter fo nearly $700k, there is nothing to feel sorry for her about.

not in an arguing mood today. i got a 3 dollar raise and im still over the moon whoooo! All I said is i feel bad for her mother regardless of that stuff yall mentioned. If she didnt care she wouldnt have even commented. It shows she loves her and was hurt. But its not something ill think about for more than 60 seconds. whatevs! just saying its sad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.