Artists singing songs live before they’re released

CHERLLOYD

This is hell . It was hell when Cher Lloyd did it to half of Sorry I’m Late in 2013 8 months before it’s release and it was hell when charli sang those songs live at the exchange show. Why do artists do this? I need this song in studio version. Does anyone have it? 

Edited by CHERLLOYD

I think i remember Gaga around or before the BTW era performing one of the singles when her label told her not to on some live show, it was either Edge of glory or You and I

Edited by Trash

Lots of Gaga's Artpop tracks were performed live on iTunes that were better arrangements than the album version.

Either that or I fell in love with those since I heard them there first and it took me a minute to acclimate to the new versions. But iTunes Sexxx Dreams >>>>>> album version.

Edited by Ibrahim

Charli and SOPHIE both played tens of unreleased songs in 2016/18 at some live shows and most of them are still to be released (they leaked). I remember waiting for the studio version of Hey Boy Hey Girls since 2016 and it leaked like last year.

I hate it. It's torturous. It's homophobic.

That Kim song is leaked honey! But I actually love when artists do this as long as the damn song eventually comes out (or leaks)

Taylor performed an early version of Sparks Fly back in 2007. She was later encouraged/bullied into putting it on an album so it ended up on Speak Now in 2010.

Hate it tbh, but specifically because so often the song never actually ends up being released :biblio: like wtf was the point. Either that or it’s years until it eventually gets released and by then you don’t care anymore. 

This was performed before she even announced MX, and of course would go on to become Dark Ballet.

18 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Imagine being there are hearing this new song, not knowing it will become the biggest global smash of your fave's career :WAP:

2 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

Imagine being there are hearing this new song, not knowing it will become the biggest global smash of your fave's career :WAP:

Ikr :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.