• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chemist

• madonnas

• BLΔCKP!NK

• CBC

She is terrible :rip: her stans continue to torture themselves pretending they like her awful music 

She's such an embarrassment.

James_Dean

On 6/10/2022 at 12:59 AM, Julia Fox said:

Omg I feel bad for my sis @CBC

Pff I enjoyed the 6 songs she performed. tbf they did that to everyone. Just yday they asked Grimes to finish her set before Gorillaz and then later cut Gorillaz mics off :toofunny2:

this and azealia having a breakdown on stage... its bad for the 2013 girlies stans

She's tiring me and I barely even follow her. Making music and performing isn't rocket science that these new girlies are making it out to be. 

If you can't show up to work, quit. 

Saw her two days ago at Primavera in Barcelona and she was also 13 minutes late :skull: She had to beg the organizers to give her 3 extra minutes to do Everything is embarrassing. The whole set was a total mess but lowkey hilarious. 

• ATRL Moderator
39 minutes ago, Steve Jobs said:

Saw her two days ago at Primavera in Barcelona and she was also 13 minutes late :skull: She had to beg the organizers to give her 3 extra minutes to do Everything is embarrassing. The whole set was a total mess but lowkey hilarious. 

I went too and agree tbf.  Also hearing the stories from Porto, my expectations were on the floor!  And she performed more songs than I thought she would :skull:   I did meet her tho Friday night and she was a sweetheart! 

38 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I did meet her tho Friday night and she was a sweetheart! 

Aww that’s so nice :heart:

1 hour ago, Steve Jobs said:

At least the song summed up her set. 

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

did meet her tho Friday night and she was a sweetheart! 

Omg queen ****. 

Everything (Sky Ferriera does) Is Embarrassing. 

Maybe this is some well crafted plan to get dropped after a decade of teasing an album that doesn’t exist? 

I for one applaud her, people wanted her to come back after all this time, and she’s already given multiple reasons why she shouldn’t. 

Ricky Wilson
On 6/10/2022 at 2:19 AM, LustSpell said:

What a ******* clown ruining her comeback that her fans waited 9 years for. She needs to stop acting like a ***** and shady when it's clear she isn't peaches and rainbows to be around

WHat comeback and what fans? :rip:

The way Halsey ended her

her and Azealia ruining the little good will they still have left with the industry and their fans :deadbanana4: talk about self-sabotaj 

5 hours ago, Steve Jobs said:

:rip:

4 hours ago, madonnas said:

I went too and agree tbf.  Also hearing the stories from Porto, my expectations were on the floor!  And she performed more songs than I thought she would :skull:   I did meet her tho Friday night and she was a sweetheart! 

Were you also there king? :jonny: Did you enjoy it? what was you favorite performance? 

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Were you also there king? :jonny: Did you enjoy it? what was you favorite performance? 

Yes :jonny:  You went too?  I went both weekends and have to say it was probably in the top 5 experiences ever in my life :jonny:

Top performances were Dreamcatcher and Jessie.  Easy!  The poor Spanish gays by me had to hear my awful off key singing to Jessie songs lolz.  Your faves? 

She's so ******* embarrassing omg

35 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Yes :jonny:  You went too?  I went both weekends and have to say it was probably in the top 5 experiences ever in my life :jonny:

Top performances were Dreamcatcher and Jessie.  Easy!  The poor Spanish gays by me had to hear my awful off key singing to Jessie songs lolz.  Your faves? 

Yes i went wk 2 and it was also such an amazing experience for me! My faves were Lorde and Jessie Ware. I cried to both lol. Save a Kiss performance was such a special moment :weeps:

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Yes i went wk 2 and it was also such an amazing experience for me! My faves were Lorde and Jessie Ware. I cried to both lol. Save a Kiss performance was such a special moment :weeps:

I'm so upset I missed Jessie, my flop friends didn't want to stay :biblio:

• ATRL Moderator
28 minutes ago, skankle said:

I'm so upset I missed Jessie, my flop friends didn't want to stay :biblio:

Omg f them! My friends all opted to see Lorde so I went to see Erika de Casier by myself.  I have zero regrets.  Front row and snatched the setlist :michael:  I highly suggest going it alone if you need to.  

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

I would honestly say that weekend 1 was better but the last day of w2 was the best of the festival.  I can’t believe she brought out the whip for WYP :weeps:  did you like Megan?

Someone give her the alarm clock from 24 Hours so she wakes up on time!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.