Jason Alexander breaks into Britney's home and wedding venue

James_Dean

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

If his bail gets paid, this was definitely an inside job from one of the leeches she's expelled from her life trying to mess up her big day. 

He was in Cali for weeks apparently - where was he staying and who was paying for his accomodation? How did he manage to bypass security? There's way too many holes to this story. 

I was listening to fans on Twitter Spaces just after the incident happened and it seems like things have gotten even crazier post cship and I had no idea.

They were talking about how many of the Free Britney supporters still don't believe she is free and Sam is playing her etc. Apparently, even Lisa MacCarley who I thought was one of the good people, is also feeding this narrative. There is some rich psycologist who was forced to no longer practise who is also part of it and apparently/allegedly paid for Jason to go to LA.

It's being referred to as "B-Anon" :skull: look it up on Twitter, it's pretty crazy

In regards to the security, I'm sure it was pretty easy for him. They were setting up for the wedding, I'm sure there were people everywhere and he just slipped in.

Edited by nathanspears

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• nathanspears

• ChrisTheLoner

• James_Dean

13 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

the only Jason Alexander people care about!

gettyimages-138435054-2000.jpg

i know him, but had no idea he was named the same way :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.