Come Into My World vs. Like a Prayer

Taylor fanboy

Italian Vs. Australian  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which song is better

• Come Into My World (Radio Edit)
    • Like a Prayer

Which ethereal dancefloor dynamite is better?

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Come Into My World is one of my favourite Kylie songs/maybe ever. 
There’s something about the production (I don’t know if this makes sense but the beat sounds like it’s moving backwards)and her vocals & I have to listen to a specific version though. 

LAP is a classic, but I prefer CIMW

CIMW is better both in song and video. With LAP, I only like the video and am indifferent to the song. CIMW also has one of my favourite Kylie remixes, along with Boombox.

What a random comparison :skull:

Anyways, one of my earliest memories of life is seeing Come Into My World music video on TV growing up so that

Both classics and excellent pop songs, both deserve their flowers. There's something very special about LAP, it's instant classic, a masterpiece, I remember yesterday it came out after I took a shower, and I had no choice but to sing it passionly in fron of the mirror, it feels like a religious experience.

What? They're both fantastic, but let's be for real on this one, guys, it's LAP. :biblio:

1 minute ago, TheRealGâteau said:

What? They're both fantastic, but let's be for real on this one, guys, it's LAP. :biblio:

Agreed... I'm actually shocked at everyone in here saying CIMW.  LAP is signature, classic Madonna.

Kylie by far :bibliahh:

cimw, i just like it better overall and also i think it's more fitting for a dance floor than lap 

2 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Kylie by far :bibliahh:

Not surprising weirdo

Like A Prayer. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.