DC's Black Adam (2022) | Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson | RT: 39%, MC: 41

Broken

DC is a huge property and could make them so much money, they need to completely clean house it was very clear that the current iteration was not working! A few standout films but did not work as an overall universe.

The rock was a fool to expect a Shazam Villain to restart the DCU in the write direction! Shazam is literally a C list hero. :toofunny3:

Superhero fatigue and recesión were the final nail on this universe.

Sad to see some of the actors go but at this point it’s better to restart!

Cavill…bro you keep fumbling the bag. I feel bad for the man, but he should have dipped a while ago. Let the cape go with Grace, the internet fans were not showing up at the box office….he should have got the memo

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Broken

• Arcadius

• Sweetestsecret

DC is a huge property and could make them so much money, they need to completely clean house it was very clear that the current iteration was not working! A few standout films but did not work as an overall universe.

The rock was a fool to expect a Shazam Villain to restart the DCU in the write direction! Shazam is literally a C list hero. :toofunny3:

Superhero fatigue and recesión were the final nail on this universe.

Sad to see some of the actors go but at this point it’s better to restart!

Cavill…bro you keep fumbling the bag. I feel bad for the man, but he should have dipped a while ago. Let the cape go with Grace, the internet fans were not showing up at the box office….he should have got the memo

Black Adam is an embarrassment all around. Horrible timing as it flops right as the entire DCEU is being destroyed :rip:

Clearly the $200M+ budget, The rocks delusions of creating a new hierarchy, and the media proving the film still hasn’t broke even shows this was a mistake. The post credit scene will now always be scene as a pointless waste of Cavill’s time. 

Finally watched this as it's on Hbo max now and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. There were some cool moments and sequences. Overall, i'd give it a 5.5/10 so a slightly above average movie. 

what was the team behind DCU THINKING? A movie with Dwayne Johnson, Noah Centineo and other unknowns was going to be a huge smash?? Especially with how rocky everything has been?

They need to just cancel everything. Plan things better. Come back in like 5 years with a new universe tbh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.