• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• magazine

• NausAllien

• sweetkiss

16 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

The fact that you guys keep doing mental gymnastics with an ig caption that isn’t even clear

What are you talking about. Literally her own fans are dragging her on Twitter & her own Instagram page. :rip:

What’s not clear?  Everybody  “besides you” is seeing this as shade. Even the radio interviewer is defending Kelly. :deadbanana4:

What type of delusion is this? 

1 hour ago, Rican said:

The fact that mods are allowed to change titles because they stan for someone is problematic and displays bias. Who is the top administrator? 

Or making banners and promo only when their favorite artists do something, ATRL is really a biased site.

4 hours ago, iiswhoiis_max said:

Brit needs help. Being free alone wont help her anymore. I'm tired of seeing her naked. Girl show your personality online. Talk about things. Ask for help. But don't randomly undress yourself every other day on Instagram. If you want it so much, do a proper Photoshoot T.T I can't

What she is posting on Insta is probably her showing her personality, and that's okay. Not everyone has to be a very interesting person. 

1 hour ago, Richie.Valdez said:

The fact that you guys keep doing mental gymnastics with an ig caption that isn’t even clear to even try to come for someone that WILL NEVER be canceled no matter how hard you try.

Britney Spears is simply untouchable. :michael: 

She is so untouchable that got into a conservatorship for over a decade... cancellation culture is stupid, but the truth is no one is really untouchable.

1 hour ago, Squall said:

I don't even understand what Kelly says in that video, the quality is bad/I don't understand what they are discussing

Kelly is defending Britney. She meant no malice pretty much saying what if Britney is a genius and is faking all this erratic behavior for free promo for blackout?

57 minutes ago, Power love said:

What are you talking about. Literally her own fans are dragging her on Twitter & her own Instagram page. :rip:

What’s not clear?  Everybody  “besides you” is seeing this as shade. Even the radio interviewer is defending Kelly. :deadbanana4:

What type of delusion is this? 

if you can read, please tell me where britney is dragging kelly here.

”kidding??? Clarkson … in a world where bullying has been heartbreaking, I’ve had my share…”

1 hour ago, Richie.Valdez said:

The fact that you guys keep doing mental gymnastics with an ig caption that isn’t even clear to even try to come for someone that WILL NEVER be canceled no matter how hard you try.

Britney Spears is simply untouchable. :michael: 

:doc: It’s a not a good idea to be saying these things. 

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

i support Britney but if she talks about Kelly who is literally one of the nicest person in the industry she needs help immediately. she went through many **** and needs proper help. in this vid she was joking because she got a question about a very controversial thing and she slipped out of it nicely.

4 hours ago, Protocol said:

Not even God can translate this

?

She should have informed herself better before making such a dumb post. What a clown 

Kelly was just playing around, also this was 15 years ago, wth :deadbanana2:

Kelly's response 15 years ago for Britney shaving her head was cute, Britney should see it too :cm:

Britney has since removed the caption. Must of done it some time today. I’m sure she was informed by someone or saw the full video 

Gworl i would get a wp for my Britney drag

Don’t come for Kelly :celestial5: she is so unproblematic and in her on lane and I wouldn’t be mad if Kelly skull dragged Britney on television 

15 hours ago, lestat111 said:

Im suprised that mod didnt change title to something like "Kelly Clarckson should apologize to sweet Britney for 2008 quote" or something...

Nnnn

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

Or making banners and promo only when their favorite artists do something, ATRL is really a biased site.

What she is posting on Insta is probably her showing her personality, and that's okay. Not everyone has to be a very interesting person. 

There have been banners for countless artists.  We have been accused of being biased towards every single artist :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator
29 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

There have been banners for countless artists.  We have been accused of being biased towards every single artist :rip: 

We are biased for whichever artist an ATRLer hates. :-* 

She should focus her vitriol on her family and everyone involved in the conservatorship. Drudging up 20yr old feuds with Xtina and Kelly Clarkson is just kinda like.....why???

14 hours ago, Speezy said:

Gworl i would get a wp for my Britney drag

Don’t come for Kelly :celestial5: she is so unproblematic and in her on lane and I wouldn’t be mad if Kelly skull dragged Britney on television 

do you even stan Kelly? Anyone who even doesn’t would tell you Kelly worships the ground Britney walks on and would go on her own show and help Britney drag herself lol

10 minutes ago, Darius said:

She should focus her vitriol on her family and everyone involved in the conservatorship. Drudging up 20yr old feuds with Xtina and Kelly Clarkson is just kinda like.....why???

Britney is happy and busy with her wedding. a vague throwaway comment that’s simply saying she was not kidding about her mental health is not a “vitriol” :gaycat6:

14 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

do you even stan Kelly? Anyone who even doesn’t would tell you Kelly worships the ground Britney walks on and would go on her own show and help Britney drag herself lol

Britney is happy and busy with her wedding. a vague throwaway comment that’s simply saying she was not kidding about her mental health is not a “vitriol” :gaycat6:

Do you even stan Kelly???? While Kelly is a fan she definitely does not worship the ground Britney walks on:ahh:

You acting like Kelly names her as an influence or something 

Edited by KCFan2014

9 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Do you even stan Kelly???? While Kelly is a fan she definitely does not worship the ground Britney walks on:ahh:

Ok she deleted the caption y’all can move on now. 

5 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Ok she deleted the caption y’all can move on now. 

An admission of guilt

10 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

you thinking being an influence = worshiping 

:ahh:

in any case we have kelly thanks to max and we can’t have max or brit without max or brit so…

2 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

you thinking being an influence = worshiping 

:ahh:

in any case we have kelly thanks to max and we can’t have max or brit without max or brit so…

Can you please just take the high road and ignore the trolls? Why you keep feeding them and bringing this up on such special day for Britney? Move on.