Britney shades Kelly Clarkson?

WalkAway

• ATRL Moderator

This is not the thread to argue about whether or not Eminem is a nice person. Stay on topic. @sweetkiss @skinnylegendBR

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• magazine

• NausAllien

• sweetkiss

So instead of confronting Kelly about it privately, she posts about it on IG?  For a clip from a 10+ year old interview taken out of context?  The f***?  Don't start coming for random people unless you know for sure they purposely wronged you and have no regret. 

Lmfao, I get warning points for a simple silly shady nickname, but mods allow this thread with a misleading tittle to go on.

Literally no class

:rip:

Should've dragged Katy instead. 

1 hour ago, Bloo said:

This is not the thread to argue about whether or not Eminem is a nice person. Stay on topic. @sweetkiss @skinnylegendBR

The title is a bit misleading I don't get why aren't you guys making the OP change an obivous flamebait....

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, JBJT2786 said:

The title is a bit misleading I don't get why aren't you guys making the OP change an obivous flamebait....

It feels a bit pedantic to me, but I don't mind to change it. "Britney shades Kelly Clarkson"?

27 minutes ago, Bloo said:

It feels a bit pedantic to me, but I don't mind to change it. "Britney shades Kelly Clarkson"?

That's better and with a ? cuz we're not 100% sure what it's directed at.

Kelly did nothing wrong. Britney needs better people in her life.

DBSaqca.gif

Now that Britney is out of that c-ship hell, she needs genuine help, people who are going to help her get through her trauma. She is living in the past

I hardly see it as a drag but it's not shocking seeing OBHTRL reaching :cm:

• ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

That's better and with a ? cuz we're not 100% sure what it's directed at.

Done.

I think we definitely know that Britney's targeting Kelly actually, the first line in Britney's post is a direct quote from Kelly in that interview, and of course the last name drop later on.

OT: Such a weird post and unnecessary post from Britney :shakeno:

The Britney fans getting the thread title changed so she looks better :rip: She is clearly calling out Kelly, let’s be real. She keeps coming for females who have supported her. Her whole IG is a mess. 

This is fascinating... essentially being shut away from access to the world, online, socials, media for over a decade as everyone continues to discuss you, and then suddenly having new found access to all this historical record & curiosity getting the better of you. I don't think anyone is in a position to tell Britney about the appropriate way to feel, react, or when. No one has been through this experience. 

10 minutes ago, FOCK said:

This is fascinating... essentially being shut away from access to the world, online, socials, media for over a decade as everyone continues to discuss you, and then suddenly having new found access to all this historical record & curiosity getting the better of you. I don't think anyone is in a position to tell Britney about the appropriate way to feel, react, or when. No one has been through this experience. 

What she's been through is horrible and devastating, and that's why she needs to have professional help to move on after all of this, and of course I mean someone of her choice who is willing to actually help her, not the awful people that pretended to help her and were hurting her instead.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Loco said:

What she's been through is horrible and devastating, and that's why she needs to have professional help to move on after all of this, and of course I mean someone of her choice who is willing to actually help her, not the awful people that pretended to help her and were hurting her instead.

They've ruined therapy for her too, by making it an exhausting, predatory and forced experience.

If she finds healing through twirling, dance, self expression and writing, it's of no harm to anyone. If she wants to revisit past scenarios and give herself the opportunity to react or respond, it's fine too. It's easy for people outside in to pass judgement without applying context - but anyone fully aware of what she's gone through needs to step outside of themselves and try to understand, it's a highly unique case. 

I agree that she should be surrounded by positive people - but this presumes that we know all that's happening in her inner circle, which we don't. It's weird that this post in particular is leading to comments like "she needs help"... there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. She has a voice and an opinion, she's free to use and express it - yes, even rage, blame and sarcastic shade.

Tweeter folks are destroying Britney as we speak

lanaboards-yikes.gif\

Edited by ExHuman

1 minute ago, ExHuman said:

Tweeter folks are destroying Britney as we speak

lanaboards-yikes.gif

:rip: it’s the fact you guys used this as a tactic as if this means anything at all, as if her career and her legacy will be over because some tweets. How many ppl do you guys claim twitter has cancelled and is still topping the charts? Keep trying. No one cares and attention span is 24 hours long 

S u f f e r 

lanaboards-yikes.gif

4 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

:rip: it’s the fact you guys used this as a tactic as if this means anything at all, as if her career and her legacy will be over because some tweets. How many ppl do you guys claim twitter has cancelled and is still topping the charts? Keep trying. No one cares and attention span is 24 hours long 

S u f f e r 

lanaboards-yikes.gif

Exactly :clap3:

Nobody cares about what some rando's on twitter have to say

lanaboards-yikes.gif

24 minutes ago, FOCK said:

They've ruined therapy for her too, by making it an exhausting, predatory and forced experience.

If she finds healing through twirling, dance, self expression and writing, it's of no harm to anyone. If she wants to revisit past scenarios and give herself the opportunity to react or respond, it's fine too. It's easy for people outside in to pass judgement without applying context - but anyone fully aware of what she's gone through needs to step outside of themselves and try to understand, it's a highly unique case. 

I agree that she should be surrounded by positive people - but this presumes that we know all that's happening in her inner circle, which we don't. It's weird that this post in particular is leading to comments like "she needs help"... there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. She has a voice and an opinion, she's free to use and express it - yes, even rage, blame and sarcastic shade.

I agree that she should do whatever helps her healing, but in this case, I don't see any healing, all I see is anger and ressentment. Of course, I think she's free to use her voice and really should do it, but what she is expressing still is a cry for help.

The title change :rip: we know she’s referring to Kelly Clarkson. Thank god the GP know too. Britney just needs better people around her. I do not trust that man. Going after woman who supported her is not healthy. 

36 minutes ago, FOCK said:

If she finds healing through twirling, dance, self expression and writing, it's of no harm to anyone.

It is harmful when she keeps coming after fellow artists who did nothing wrong. She can do whatever she wants, process her trauma however she wants, etc. but she crosses a line when she PUBLICLY shades people, especially people who aren't to blame for her situation.