Nick Cannon reveals he is expecting more children

Daydream

nick-cannon-apollo.jpg

Nick Cannon is not finished.

In an interview with Angela Yee’s “Lip Service” podcast, the father of seven (who is also currently expecting an eighth child with a fifth baby mama, Bre Tiesi) hinted that he has been busy expanding his family after an attempt at celibacy.

“The stork is on the way,” he told the hosts. “If you thought the numbers I put up in 2021… It was a lot of kids last year.”

Nick revealed that he abstained from sex for “a month-and-a-half strong,” but he wasn’t able to stay celibate as long as he hoped.

“I started to go through some stuff. I got depressed with the loss of my son,” said Nick, whose 5-month-old son Zen died from brain cancer in December. So he turned to sex as a way of coping. “Everybody saw I was so down, so everybody was like, ‘Let’s just give him a little v***na, that’s gonna cure it all,'” he said. “So I fell victim to it.”

Based on the timeline, one of the hosts figured that he should be expecting more kids around September/October. “Y’all are pretty good at math,” he said.

https://www.rap-up.com/2022/06/07/nick-cannon-expecting-more-children/

———

Chile. That whole paragraph about how he grieved for his dead son by having sex with loads more women… :stare:

Edited by Daydream

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Daydream

• AlanRickman1946

• Wicked

Yikes. The children and mothers deserve better. He should have saved the "attempt at celibacy" PR.

He's not gonna stop until he reaches the Mariah-referenced "6 baby mamas"

(Jk, he just won't stop period)

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

Is he raising and caring for all of these children? If not, he should seek help and a vasectomy   :rip:

I don't see the problem with this, he's in his kids lives. 

Everybody saw I was so down, so everybody was like, ‘Let’s just give him a little v***na, that’s gonna cure it all,'” he said. “So I fell victim to it.”

so now vaginas are the villain :rip::bibliahh:

He needs to become castrated at this point. What a dog.

I kinda get why these women fall for it tho. Cos… if you had the opportunity wouldn’t you let Nick Cannon nut in you too. :gaycat6:

Cut his testicular. He’s menace. :rip:

He’s mentally ill and I’m not being funny. He needs to get help this is not cute

Edited by EnoughSaid

16 minutes ago, sugarysunflower said:

He needs to become castrated at this poin

:toofunny3:

18 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I kinda get why these women fall for it tho. Cos… if you had the opportunity wouldn’t you let Nick Cannon nut in you too. :gaycat6:

No. 

22 minutes ago, sugarysunflower said:

Everybody saw I was so down, so everybody was like, ‘Let’s just give him a little v***na, that’s gonna cure it all,'” he said. “So I fell victim to it.”

so now vaginas are the villain :rip::bibliahh:

He needs to become castrated at this point. What a dog.

:bibliahh:

I genuinely think this type of individuals are lost and depressive. He needs help, for real. 

This is seriously embarrassing. Not multiple women being pregnant by him at once. What a loser.

He is disgusting and has a problem. There is nothing cute or funny about continuing to have raw sex with random women and purposely continuing to create broken families. 

Why he need so many children?

Mentioning his late son in this context and turning to sex for it is just.... a lot. He needs help

45 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Is he raising and caring for all of these children? If not, he should seek help and a vasectomy   :rip:

There's just no way he can be in these kids life and fulfill a role as a father even if he decided to retire.

He's such a bleeping clown.

He's disgraceful.

He's disgusting.

I don't get why he has a platform. He failed at being Will Smith and yet people allow this cornball to make MORE OF HIM.

Ick.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.