Rita Ora and Taika Waititi engaged

GustavoBardusco

rita-ora-taika-waititi-casamento.jpg

SINGER Rita Ora has got engaged to film director Taika Waititi — after they made almost “simultaneous” wedding proposals to each other. Oscar-winner Taika, 46, and party girl Rita, 31, are now preparing a low-key ceremony soon before a glitzy celebration later in the summer. A pal said:

“This isn’t about them doing a big showy thing and crowing about it beforehand. It’s just about them being in love and deciding the time is right to formalise their relationship. They couldn’t be happier.”

Pop star and actress Rita is currently working on several film projects and is also a coach on The Voice Australia. Meanwhile, New Zealander Taika is planning a string of movies, including a new addition to the Star Wars franchise. The pal adds:

“They didn’t do a whole, ‘Will you marry me?’ thing and an Instagram post. There’s no ring or big build-up. They just got closer and closer and eventually said to each other almost simultaneously, ‘I want to marry you’. It’s actually really romantic and just exactly the way they are together. So the plan is to marry abroad, as soon as their respective projects end, with their closest friends and family around them. And then there will be a big celebration in London at a later stage, when they get the chance, with all their famous friends there. But for now it’s about getting down the aisle and making things official. There are a few details to iron out, but it’s coming soon and it’ll be beautifully intimate and perfectly them.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/18813299/rita-ora-secretly-marry-taika-waititi/

Edited by GustavoBardusco

Oscar-winner Taika, 46, and party girl Rita, 31

:deadbanana:

I hope this isn’t fake and doesn’t blow up in her face 

10 minutes ago, GustavoBardusco said:

uqZBm6v.gif 

Edited by lovedaddy

“They didn’t do a whole, ‘Will you marry me?’ thing and an Instagram post. There’s no ring or big build-up. They just got closer and closer and eventually said to each other almost simultaneously, ‘I want to marry you’. It’s actually really romantic and just exactly the way they are together. So the plan is to marry abroad, as soon as their respective projects end, with their closest friends and family around them. And then there will be a big celebration in London at a later stage, when they get the chance, with all their famous friends there. But for now it’s about getting down the aisle and making things official. There are a few details to iron out, but it’s coming soon and it’ll be beautifully intimate and perfectly them.”

Aw, it sounds like they are really in love and it’s for real. Wishing the best to them. :heart:

9 minutes ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Oscar-winner Taika, 46, and party girl Rita, 31,

this was so :rip: 

4 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

this was so :rip: 

:gaycat2:

what can I say...Congrats Rita girl!!! DADDY!!!

• ATRL Moderator

I lowkey love this couple, they seem so chaotic but in a good supportive way I can't explain it :jamming:

9 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

cute

taika-waititi-rita-ora-tessa-thompson-09.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

This is still hot don't @ me 

33 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

:deadbanana:

:bibliahh:

gqCjZq4.jpg

Edited by henryevil

2 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

:psyduck:

2 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

how we do :clap3:

giphy.gif

Edited by Junlin

2 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

They did her SO dirty

Rita is only 31? :deadbanana2:

congrats to rita, looks like she WON

3 hours ago, Bussea said:

Rita is only 31? :deadbanana2:

Just a year older than me? I refuse to believe it 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.