Demi Lovato: HOLYFVCKTOUR | Coming to Europe | Follow @holyfvcktour

Soobin

1 hour ago, Freakshowvato said:

apparently the Wikipedia results are true. The Hard Rock Cafe venue data was just confirmed by a reputable source, and it's the same thing that was on Wikipedia prior. I had checked this source and they were NOT reporting it when Wikipedia was, so Wikipedia's results are earlier and seemingly reliable.

Sacramento

$140,523
        1,901 (96.84%)

Chile

$583,605

8,663 (100%)

Argentina

$639,072

9,844 (100%)

Colombia

$598,302

Belo Horizonte (Brazil)

$539,082

Sao Paulo (Brazil) (2 dates)

$1,203,733

Well, I was expecting 5k for the Latam dates in the worst case :gaycat6:

Still around 50% of original capacity but with such a big revenue (500k) I doubt they have lost any money.

It's disappointing the way it took her one tour to go from grossing 1M per night to just 100k in the US tho :monkey:

15 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

Demi's team should remove Skyscraper from the setlit, it's a great song but a ballad that's hard to sing when you have to sing every night. Demi's voice needs more rest

She can still nail it, she has performed that song thousands of times being sick or tired

Most of the song is in her comfortable range, the only issue is the big note at the final chorus, but most of the song works well for her. Can't say the same for Eat Me, Skin Of My Teeth, Substance, Heart Attack and all of those songs with tons of big high/sustained notes

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soobin

• Freakshowvato

• thatsmydemi

• BrokenMachine

Latin American tour performance is DEFINITELY consistent with Demi's past tours in the 2010s, I'm actually proud of Demi. sure not every single part of arena was used, but they were huge arenas nevertheless, and I compared to Unbroken's Tour / Neon Lights Tour / Future Now Tour, it's so consistent. For a so-called "flop", touring arenas and grossing 500K a night globally is pretty awesome.

For North America, TMYLM was Demi's peak era in every aspect including in touring. So no surprise there is an inevitable decline, when Demi hasn't had radio support thus no true smash hit since Sorry Not Sorry.

I still think Demi could've done slightly bigger venues since most dates sell out close to showtime (as is pattern for theaters). In NYC for example, Demi is doing 2 sold out shows back to back, with 3K capacity. Both dates were practically sold out on pre-sale, so Demi could've easily just done a 10K capacity arena imo (and maybe fill 80-90%) or Radio City Hall (6K capacity).

I'm still proud of this tour, Demi is doing great so far and delivering AMAZING LEWKS/vocals/performances!

19 hours ago, Soobin said:

Rosemont sold out but will be rescheduled

FeVgoqhWAAIL_Rj?format=jpg&name=large

It's strange this is happening to her. She has only done 16 dates (with decent gaps between some of them) and she has already lost her voice twice. I wonder what's happening

I can see Demi's tour doing well in international cities like Istanbul, London, etc.

I hope tour does expand a bit in 2023, maybe not a crazy extensive tour, but a few dates across Europe/Asia would be nice. Demi has 3 dates in November to wrap up the North American leg, and is just doing two dates in December for Jingle Ball. so basically after this month, Demi will be able to rest and enjoy the holidays. Maybe then in February just a few dates in Europe/Asia

:chick1:

4 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

It's strange this is happening to her. She has only done 16 dates (with decent gaps between some of them) and she has already lost her voice twice. I wonder what's happening

it's cuz it's a lot of heavy vocally involved rock songs, 19 difficult songs every night is tremendous, no backup singers, no background track... just Demi's vocals. There were 2 times where Demi intuitively knew their voice needed a break yet did the show anyway and still sounded impeccable. So to re-schedule shows Demi has REALLY lost their voice this time. We have 18 more dates, I hope Demi can pull through and finish this North American leg strong! We're halfway there.

Edited by Freakshowvato

Detroit and Chicago concerts to take place on November 9 and 10

FearHKfWIAU0jCi?format=jpg&name=large

5 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

it's cuz it's a lot of heavy vocally involved rock songs, 19 difficult songs every night is tremendous, no backup singers, no background track... just Demi's vocals. There were 2 times where Demi intuitively knew their voice needed a break yet did the show anyway and still sounded impeccable. So to re-schedule shows Demi has REALLY lost their voice this time. We have 18 more dates, I hope Demi can pull through and finish this North American leg strong! We're halfway there.

I'm not sure if it's something to do with the songs. Her setlist is harder than what it was around 2014, but also her vocal technique is way better now so she should be able to tour with no problem (from a vocal technique point of view).

Maybe I'm expecting too much and she needs time to rebuild the vocal stamina she once had, because back in the day she was performing non stop and practicing helps to endure such hard songs.

New final date project

OMG this Holy **** onesie :heart:

Fefjd6XWIAEuUJT?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Soobin

Demi gave us rights 

FerVE9DWYAAbYUJ?format=jpg&name=large

DC tonight, let's do this!

Those angelic vocals :heart:

2 hours ago, Hanzo said:

where are the europe dates demiiii

in the same place the 29 music video is 

7 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

in the same place the 29 music video is 

oh! is this where the eat me video at?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.