• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hallad173

• Michael196

• Dula Peep

3>1>2>4

Did not watched the rest, but I am watching Ghost Game now and it is really good, if only it would have a better plot. Seems like things are just happening.

I had no idea that it continued after Frontier, and also didn’t know that these were the titles since everything was translated to my language...

also... this show was the original reset, the hold this had on me as a child wad insane :dies: I’ve probably watched the first season a hundred times :toofunny2: and it’s pretty untouchable!

I have some memories of the second and barely remember anything about the other two, therefore my ranking would bias since the last time I watched any of it was over 15 years ago...

On 6/7/2022 at 12:27 PM, Dark Miracles said:

I know for a FACT I'm a better person for having watched the OG Digimon seasons when I was little

Thisss! I only watched season one and two and LOVED it. I remember when season 3 aired it was all new characters and I was not here for it. So I could never watch season 3 because it was never part of my childhood, but reading everyone’s responses makes me want to watch season 3 now ??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.