Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

YOU SEE ME BEGGIN FOR PERMISSION LET ME FREE YOU FROM A PRISON SHE'S A NOVICE A BEGINNER IM THE SEXORCIST THE SINNERRRR :jonnycat:

spacer.png

Edited by Queen Of Slay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

1 hour ago, usedtothis said:

she didn’t really look at the audience and when she did it was a quick smile and then back to a RBF :bibliahh:

it was funny during soundcheck someone screamed at her to sing La La Land and she said “come see me on tour!”

LMAO ICONIC. Get those ticket sales queeeen! :rockon:

Idk if anyone's posted this but Two Gay Matts shortened their live reaction and uploaded it! They stan (unsurprisingly) and their reaction is amazing!

https://youtu.be/Lru7oy8IMbg

3 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

America a prudish joke :rip:

Bye I went to Walmart today to buy but it wasn’t there, so I ended up just ordering on Amazon :rip: (her store doesn’t ship to Hawaii)

4 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Watched this today haha

Niceee! MR TURNER's reaction is also amazing if you haven't seen that! Steven in Stereo was amazing as per usual. Just Caitlin left now (for me, anyway). ??

Okay so my initial 8.5/10 has gone up to an 11 after streaming the **** out of this for 2 days!!!

It's a rollercoaster ride from start to finish. Demi did THAT. 14 year-old Lyrical would never ever have envisioned a perfect body of work after HWGA. This is such a damn treat. 

I feel like everyone's already said everything there is to say on this album. Nothing left to do but stop spamming this thread like a madwoman and continue streaming. 

This was so much fun, girlies but time to take the backseat! ENJOYYYY. :rockon::heart2:

Rocking out to this masterpiece 

an amazing experience :jonny3:

This album made spending my birthday alone so much better :cries:

Mama's vocals delivered as always :WAP:

Feed & 4 Ever 4 Me became my instant favourites from the first listen :alexz:

7 minutes ago, ronald said:

Rocking out to this masterpiece 

an amazing experience :jonny3:

This album made spending my birthday alone so much better :cries:

Happy birthday (belated or not), bestie! ?

12 hours ago, Six said:

this and Love Sux are exactly what we needed! love Sux is more fun and up beat and less serious and this one is deeper and more thoughtful so they fit every mood!

this

• ATRL Moderator

Easily one of their best albums!!!! :flame:

I'm impressed how Demi made a very personal yet relatable album. I don't thinks that's easy. I love DWTDTAOSO but some of the songs were about very specific topics to relate. 

There's not a single song I dislike, I don't think there was anything missing. Happy Ending was my most anticipated song and it's truly the best song on the album.

They sound so vulnerable in the second verse of the song :jonnycat:

Skin of My Teeth still deserves some praise. I know it's the first song of the album that we heard so that's why it's probably no longer discussed but the bridge still goes off :jonny4:

The sound of "HEAVEN" reminds me of "Party" :jamming:

4 Ever 4 Me is one of the best songs on the album and an amazing album closer. The sound of the song reminds me of "Breakaway" by Kelly & "Keep Holding On" by Avril.

Overall the album is very well balanced in terms of the tracklist. While the first half sounds more "aggressive", the second half makes use of softer songs and makes the album not stay in one place :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

:gaycat4:

I love how this is the complete opposite of DWTDTAOSO sonically... like yes this album has strong melodies just like TAOSO. But it's so in your face and unreserved, while TAOSO is breezy and laidback.

20 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

The sound of "HEAVEN" reminds me of "Party" :jamming:

This is why I can’t get into Heaven :rip: 

I listened to this album at the gym today and i had one of the best workouts ever, these tracks go HARD. 

bones especially pumped me tf up :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, willyogalvan said:

I listened to this album at the gym today and i had one of the best workouts ever, these tracks go HARD. 

bones especially pumped me tf up :jonny5:

omg I can imagine. i been listening on shuffle and enjoy it more than the strict order of the tracklist. it really is supposed to be enjoyed in random order bc it's so many punches and so much surprise when you don't know which one is coming next

smoore95GAGA

Does anyone else’s nipple get hard when she says “void” the way she does I’m Happy Ending? :jonnycat:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

Bought the album, it’s so good :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Does anyone else’s nipple get hard when she said “void” the way she does I’m Happy Ending? :jonnycat:

:ahh: for me it’s the last “you” in Wasted