• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

12 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

Can someone please explain me HOW THE **** Eat Me isn't a single???

It’s not accessible enough 

3 hours ago, Allday said:

Me too thought they would drag it for not being a pop girly album.

So happy atrl has taste :jonny2:

:clap3:atrl for once showing it's good taste :jonny2:

Slightly unrelated but also not - currently watching a deep dive video on Wilmer and holy ****, I had no idea how much of a creep he actually was. The **** he's said on Howard Stern about Mandy Moore and Lindsay Lohan...like super personal and incredibly tacky things you don't say about someone if you have even an ounce of respect for them, I-

I take back all the times I said he and Demi looked good together. Absolute, utter T R A S H. 

So so glad she exposed his predatory ass on 29. :msmarvel:

• ATRL Moderator

A moment of silence for me as I’ve been dealing with an ear infection for over a week now :chick3: so I can’t listen to anything without it sounding terribly muffled on one side. 

HOWEVER! That did not stop me from purchasing and streaming, I just can’t wait to listen to this properly once the infection gets better :wanda:

4 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

A moment of silence for me as I’ve been dealing with an ear infection for over a week now :chick3: so I can’t listen to anything without it sounding terribly muffled on one side. 

HOWEVER! That did not stop me from purchasing and streaming, I just can’t wait to listen to this properly once the infection gets better :wanda:

Get well soon, sis! ?

10 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Slightly unrelated but also not - currently watching a deep dive video on Wilmer and holy ****, I had no idea how much of a creep he actually was. The **** he's said on Howard Stern about Mandy Moore and Lindsay Lohan...like super personal and incredibly tacky things you don't say about someone if you have even an ounce of respect for them, I-

I take back all the times I said he and Demi looked good together. Absolute, utter T R A S H. 

no because i've been WAITING for her to whack him one good time ever since Confident era :deadbanana4:

15 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

can you share what video pls 

i wanna watch pls

Edited by ryoncé

Is this what you'd all prefer?
Would you like me better if I was still her?
Did she make your mouths water? Ugh

:flame:

18 hours ago, Souvenir said:

Hide contents

Freak - 1/10 - what is this honey, its just terrible, i couldnt even finish it.

Skin Of My Teeth - 7/10 a cute bop with amazing bridge, it'so repetitive tho.

Substance - 3/10 i never understand the hype for this track

Eat Me - 5/10 - the chorus was fun but very disney-ish. Also the lyrics :skull: its ironic that she is using she/her again 

Holy **** - 0/10 - another song that i couldnt finish it. I just cant believe that how bad this song is. The production is cheap, the lyrics are basic :deadbanana4:

29 - 6/10 - its a cute bop but its not something that i would add to my playlist, it's just there

Happy Ending - 4/10 finally, a song with good lyrics! however the chorus is underwhelming and forgettable

Heaven - 3/10

City of angels - 3/10

Bones - 3/10

WASTED - 1/10 :skull:

okay im going to stop ranking the songs, i just didnt like the album and to me this is her worst album since Unbroken. Even tho i dislike Demi, every album of hers would have more than 3 mega bops. However in this album i cant even name one good song. I'm suprised with good reviews in this thread but at least her fans are happy! lemme stream Confident, TMYLM and DEMI her holy trinity :) 

well you simply don't like that genre it's not a bad thing! :-* stream CFTS honey :-* 

I'm sure I remember seeing a snippet on Instagram or somewhere of Demi playing a new song in her car that was for this album. Does anyone remember that and know which song it was pls?

1 minute ago, limelightofdawn said:

I'm sure I remember seeing a snippet on Instagram or somewhere of Demi playing a new song in her car that was for this album. Does anyone remember that and know which song it was pls?

If I'm not wrong, the snippets she shared in the car were of Eat Me, Happy Ending and Wasted. 

11 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

no because i've been WAITING for her to whack him one good time ever since Confident era :deadbanana4:

??? can't believe my naivety tbh

10 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

can you share what video pls 

i wanna watch pls

Sure, sis! 

https://youtu.be/2zb3IBybwu8

17 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I have been INCINERATED from beginning to end by this COLLAPSE of an ALBUM. The energy, the vocals, the instrumentals, the edge... GODMI made a lot of promises for this record and she kept every single one of them. Extremely hard to decide a holy trinity right now, but after a first listen I'll go with "Eat Me" (I love how their voices fuse together), "Wasted" (the climax in the chorus gave me an intense eargasm), and the early Avril Lavigne-esque "4 Ever 4 Me". I'll have to listen to some relaxing music before going to bed because this album had my heart RACING. 10/10. :jonny5:

:jonny5: add heaven with wasted description and we call it a day :-* 

8 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

If I'm not wrong, the snippets she shared in the car were of Eat Me, Happy Ending and Wasted. 

Thanks!

17 hours ago, heckinglovato said:

Wait guys is Come Together about ejaculating at the same time :gaycat2:

Got me closer to the edge than ever
We both want it, but we don't surrender
And we could make it last forever
But paradise is even better whеn we c*m togethеr

oh wow oh wow

:gaycat2:

:gaycat2:

17 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

That's right. Deal with it! :foxaylove2:

Maybe you don't like it because you're used to people who can barely cover an octave and who show their limited skills over mellow instrumentals? Not judging, the world is beautiful because it's diverse as we say here! :foxaylove:

end them all! :ahh:

17 hours ago, ryoncé said:

you really came in here to compare Taylor's vocals to Demi's vocals?

Demi's voice could be mixed in the most low-grade microwave and still move you in a way Taylor's singing could never, even with the most top notch, high-end recording equipment this world has to offer 

little harsh but fighting with ODH's own medicine it's sometimes necessary

DEAD FRIENDS GREW ON ME SO MUCH! 

14 hours ago, Squall said:

And the part you talk about has nothing to do with CS/Taylor, that’s my point, you could have dragged him without coming at Taylor :biblio: You are the one who turned this into a Taylor thread with you jumping at an occasion to attack her, that’s the thing :ace: 

Anyway, EAT ME is definitely the best song on the album I can confirm :clap3: 

you better stan second best song of the album, HEAVEN is number 1 of course! :clap3:

14 hours ago, Saintlor said:

On first listen: I love the album, but the first half is definitely much stronger than the second half

Some of the songs can kinda blend into sounding the same too

Definitely very solid work though

truth

Not the lead single being bottom three of the album :dies: