• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

Just now, Lyrical Liar said:

Bones is growing on me I fear :biblio::deadbanana4:

Bones is top 5 sis wyd :deadbanana4:

31 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

also this is album is a masterclass in how to make a song feel full, rich, varied, complex and COMPLETE even when its literally under 2 minutes.

I was so disappointed when the time lengths came out because so many artists cut quality when they cut the time down so much, but each song on this album feels like such an EXPERIENCE, regardless of it goes past the 3 minute mark or hardly even passes the 2 minute mark  

The only song that suffers from it's length is SOMT it's a big reason why it's the weakest song on the album imo

2 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Bones is growing on me I fear :biblio::deadbanana4:

Best song on the album wbk

This album made all of the themes she’s been singing about on previous albums (drug abuse, daddy issues, sexual identity) not only more authentic but vulnerable in a way that doesn’t feel forced. 

The other thing about this era is she’s not trying to pull publicity stunts or create shock value, for the most part she’s letting the music speak for itself.

God that super high note at the end of city of angels is crazy! Is that Demi's highest note? That won't be done live (I don't count that whistle note in Wildfire) 

HAPPY ENDING OMFG :WAP: A CAREER HIGHLIGHT

So far the first half is good but I don't see myself replaying some of the songs on the daily basis, SUBSTANCE, 29 and FREAK are the ones that are more my taste, I was expecting more HWGA vibes on the album, hope the second half surprises me

• ATRL Moderator

Finally listening :wanda:

I'm on Heaven right now (which I really love actually, verses are serving a Green Day song) 

I don't know if this will top The Art of Starting Over for Me but it's definitely putting up a big fight thus far :jamming:

16 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

3/5 stars from The Telegraph. Yeah, critics aren't getting it. Sad. 

It’s a shame critics aren’t getting it, cuz general people seem to be loving it more than DWTDTAOSO 

Can we just all take a minute to appreciate the fact that this is Demi’s 8th album and has served top tier music for years now? 

many artists decline in quality where Demi’s albums seem to be getting better and better :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator

WaiT a damn minute. Wasted and Come Together :wanda:I need to see some more love on these two 

Still four songs to go WHEW

28 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

Bones is top 5 sis wyd :deadbanana4:

26 minutes ago, Greg.P said:

Best song on the album wbk

I knew you two would be on my case as soon as I posted :gaycat6:

Leave me aloneeee :bibliahh::heart:

The way EAT ME is everything I love :jonny5: it sounds like a The Pretty Reckless song :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

The way EAT ME is everything I love :jonny5: it sounds like a The Pretty Reckless song :jonny5:

IT DOES!!! Future collab pls ??

Within a year we've gone from an album with multiple skips to 0 :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

IT DOES!!! Future collab pls ??

Do Demi & Taylor know each other? I'm curious. I'm definitely here for a remix with Taylor though :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Squall said:

Do Demi & Taylor know each other? I'm curious. I'm definitely here for a remix with Taylor though :jonny5:

I know they followed each other on socials at some point during 2020 and Demi likes Make Me Wanna Die! Who knows! ?

7 minutes ago, Greg.P said:

Within a year we've gone from an album with multiple skips to 0 :WAP:

Demetria did THAT :clap3:

Anyone still having sound level issues on Spotify? I keep having to turn the volume down for some songs and then putting it right up. Not just for SOMT either. :deadbanana4: