Demi Lovato - 'HOLY FVCK'

BlackJesus

1 hour ago, Greg.P said:

Ya'll are reaching a bit with DWTD:AOSO being a masterpiece, I like the album a lot but it has a lot of flaws but what do I know! :coffee2:

As a Southern Californian, I love DWTD:TAOSO's sound (this tweet describes it well)

41 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Very Charli inspired it seems. Let’s see how it does number wise :lakitu:

Only success stans care about that :lakitu:. Lovatics are more focused on talent and quality. Your comment is serving "Let's see how Britney's upcoming album does number wise [sic]" 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• Lyrical Liar

• thatsmydemi

• Soobin

1 hour ago, Greg.P said:

Ya'll are reaching a bit with DWTD:AOSO being a masterpiece, I like the album a lot but it has a lot of flaws but what do I know! :coffee2:

It has no flaws you’re reaching with that point sweetie :coffee2:

I like the cover, the title not so much. It's good for a song, not an album. 'Freakshow' would've been great

:jonny2:

Holy goddamn ***

The cover >>>>>> Easily their best one thus far and I'm glad we're only getting two months between the lead and album! When is the last time an artist did that? Feels like forever honestly. 

Hopefully we get a tracklist on Friday with the digital pre-orders, lengths would be nice too.

32 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

The cover >>>>>> Easily their best one thus far and I'm glad we're only getting two months between the lead and album! When is the last time an artist did that? Feels like forever honestly. 

Hopefully we get a tracklist on Friday with the digital pre-orders, lengths would be nice too.

Was it your girl P!nk with Hurts 2B Human? A classic strategy :clap3:

ATRL_avi_as_of_4_22_2022_HQ.thumb.png.5b

:coffee: i just wish the title was like “holy” or “freakshow” even this one is so unmarketable and rlly just corny  :rip: but anyway aoty is coming

Holy **** is censored and honestly unexpected. I can see it being like Unbroken where title track is NOT a single

JUST WOW. I'm ready for their witchcraft era :WAP:

Let’s see what she has in store for us this time. I used to stand her really hard but starting with Confident her era’s started to feel really forced. It doesn’t seem genuine or authentic. Like she is forcing in image change. 
But oh well. I always thought rock music suited her voice the best. So excited to hear the music 

I’m soooo excited. Just pre-ordered it :clap3:

Pre-order out already? OMG, let me do it.

Keep making your pressed ODHs fume, queen :clap3: :clap3:

2 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

I sense critical acclaim and a career re-peak 

Same?

Holy ******* ****! Those snippets! THAT COVER! THE TRAILER!!!!

DEMILEGEND is coming to slay HARD!! Show these Gen Z girls how its done mama!!!!!!!! :WAP:

i wish album name would be "15 & it wasn't a phase" and i don't think skin of my teeth have a single material... 

Edited by gingguu

The new snippet sounds so good, this album is gonna be a ride, also happy its more rock than pop lol

mlaredoperez

This sound suits her, but , I'm not hooked by any snippet. Hooks are just not there...

Plastic Hearts is in similar vein sonically and it's melodically so much better.

Again, I know the album is yet to come, but for now i'm not hooked.